Gems Gallery Pattaya.
If you are a fan of diamonds and jewelry, then visit the Gems Gallery in Pattaya! Jewelry Factory James Gallery - this is the history of Thailand, and showing the real process of manufacturing chic jewelry masterpieces, and shopping for all tastes and financial possibilities.
- A free shuttle service is available from 8.00 to 17.00.
- The machine is provided whether you made a purchase or not.
- You will be delivered to the Gems Gallery by a luxury car, a Toyota minibus or a Mercedes Benz C class.
In addition, you can order a free transfer to the following stores:
Gems Gallery Pattaya Gem & Gold Jewelry Store - Service.
As soon as you open the doors of the Gems Gallery in Pattaya, you will be warmly welcomed with smiles, offered a refreshing drink and taken to the halls. You will be in a comfortable environment and all staff will be happy to help you. You can be sure of their competence, courtesy and professionalism.
- The jewelry store is served by 500 employees who speak 17 languages.
- The gallery employs more than 100 world-class jewelers.
- High-quality natural materials and craftsmanship of Thai jewelers will satisfy the tastes of jewelry connoisseurs around the world.
- You can have a Slide Multi vision slide show.
In addition, employees can give you a unique presentation of The Dark Corridor. This is a musical light and sound performance over a dark dungeon in a train. Here you will appreciate the brilliance of diamonds, sapphires and rubies.
- For your confidence, all products are certified and have a lifetime warranty. For products ranging in size from 0.3 carats, there is a certificate from the most respected GIA institute.
- In addition, James Gallery gives lifetime guarantees for the repair and cleaning of all jewelry.
- Plus, a certificate from Gems Gallery gives you the opportunity to exchange your product for another if you don’t like it anymore.
- You are guaranteed reliable protection for you and your purchases.
- You can pay by credit card.
What Gems Gallery Pattaya offers:
- Rings, earrings, pendants, necklaces, bracelets, brooches, sets of products.
- Materials: sapphires, emeralds, rubies, diamonds, pearls and others.
- In addition to Thai stones, James Gallery offers emeralds from Colombia, diamonds from Africa (including a very rare stone, tanzanite from Kilimanjaro).
All products are one of a kind and are protected by copyright, therefore, photo and video shooting in the Gallery is prohibited.