Phnom Kulen Cambodia + Angkor Wat.
Hotel 2 * Adult 6000 ฿, child from 2 to 11 years 4900.
Hotel 3 * Adult 6500 ฿, child from 2 to 11 years old 5500 ฿.
Up to 2 years old, a child without a passport is free. If with a passport, you will have to pay for a visa 1600 ฿.
Surcharge for Re-Entry visa to Thailand, if necessary 1300 ฿.
Attention: it is not allowed to leave Thailand without children entered in a passport and who came to Thailand with a passport holder.
The price includes: accommodation at the hotel 2 *, 3 *, 4 * to choose from, meals according to the program 3 * and 4 * (breakfast, 2 lunches, dinner), group transportation and excursion services according to the program, entrance fees and fees, guides, visa.
You must have with you: the original passport, 2 photos ¾, return air ticket from Thailand.
Other options for tours to Cambodia can be found here.
Phnom Kulen Cambodia + Angkor Wat Tour Description
Angkor Wat Phnom Kulen Cambodia or the Kingdom of Wonders. Arriving on holiday in Thailand, you are just a stone’s throw away from one of the most mysterious and majestic places in the world. The Kingdom of Wonders program will make an unforgettable impression on those who visit Cambodia for the first time and surprise, and will delight those who go there for the second and third time.
You will spend the whole day in this magnificent building of antiquity. You will see the temples of Bayon, Ta Prom, the terraces of the leper King and the elephants.
In the evening of the first day, after exploring Angkor Wat, you will return to a cozy hotel located in the center of Siem Reap and, if you have the strength and desire for adventure, you can try exotic local cuisine and stroll through the tourist center of the city and mysterious dark streets on the outskirts. The program provides a national Khmer cuisine, adapted for tourists.
You not only visit the most famous temples of the small circle, the stunning ancient buildings of Angkor Wat, but also discover a waterfall located on the famous Kulen Plateau.
There, in not so long ago, cities were discovered that have no analogues anywhere in the world, whose age is from 1000 to 1500 years. You will also visit the Thousand Lingams River, with a multitude of phallic images carved out of stone at the bottom, near an amazing sculpture of a reclining Buddha directly on top of a mountain.
All this will allow you to enjoy the program to the fullest.
Tour program Phnom Kulen Cambodia
- 04:00 Departure from the hotel towards the border. 07:00 Stop for 20-25 minutes (take breakfast from the hotel or buy at a cafe at the bus stop).
- 09:00 Meeting with a guide at the border and transfer to Cambodia along the VIP corridor.
- 12:00 Arrival in Siem Reap, one of the tourist cities in Asia, which has preserved its colonial history with all the necessary infrastructure, closest to Angkor.
- 12:30 Lunch at the restaurant.
- 13:30 Tour of the Angkor temple complex: Ta Keo, Bayon, the terrace of the Leper King, the terrace of elephants, Ta Prom (a magnificent structure of the 12th-13th century, whose walls are covered with roots of giant trees). This temple is known for frames in the movie "Lara Croft - Tomb Raider." Bayon - the famous temple with many towers, each of which carved the face of the Buddha.
- Angkor Wat - Cambodia trademark. The most significant and largest in the world of the ever created religious temples.
- 18:30 Check in at the hotel.
- 19:00 Dinner (buffet). Show Apsara (in the program with the hotel 3 *).
- 21:00 Arrival in 3 * and 2 * hotels located in the center of Siem Reap. The hotel category 3 * has a swimming pool. Everywhere is free WI FI.
- 6:00 Awakening. Breakfast in the hotel. Check out.
- 8:30 Visit to the sacred mountain for all Cambodians on the holy plateau Kulen. It was here in 802 AD that the history of the Khmer Empire began. At the top of the mountain is a statue of the Reclining Buddha. From her walking path along the river 1000 Lingams. This place with amazing energy is the best Aphrodisiac. The high point of this day will be a powerful waterfall, into the waters of which Lara Croft jumped.
- 13:00 Lunch at the restaurant
- 18:30 Border Crossing Cambodia - Thailand.
- 19:30 Stop for 25 minutes.
- 22:30 Arrival to Pattaya hotels.