Royal Hua Hin 4900 ฿.
Price for children up to 120 cm 2500 ฿.
Departure in the presence of a group of 4 people. Duration 2 days.
Full meal (except dinner).
Russian guide who speaks English.
Only with prepayment.
Included: 4 * hotel, meals (2 lunches, 1 breakfast), transfer everywhere, entrance fees, Russian guide services.
What to take with you:
- photo or video camera,
- money for personal expenses.
- Positive attitude and desire for new discoveries!
Excursion Royal Hua Hin Description
Royal Hua Hin has long retains the title of the Royal resort due to the fact that once it has become a favorite place for the king and his family. Located near the capital of Thailand. Beautiful landscapes and most importantly: the calm and tranquility of this city contribute to a good rest.
Our trip will begin with visiting the smallest province of Thailand. Every day, exactly at noon, there is an unusual phenomenon. In the center of the city there is a strange market, in the people it is called "the market of opening umbrellas".
The market is located directly on the railway tracks. At noon, after a gong blow, everything in the market comes into motion. Within seconds, merchants collect their goods, and Samut-Songkran Express passes through the market.
A minute later, all the merchants with goods again in place. This train is listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the most dangerous train in the world.
Next stop in the city of Amphava, which due to its water channels is called "Venice" of Thailand. Lunch in an unusual floating restaurant, where they prepare amazing and exotic dishes. We take a walk through the canals of the city by boat.
Then we follow in Petchaburi. In Thailand, it is called a diamond of the kingdom. It houses about 100 temples and monasteries.
The majestic stalactite cave Tam Kao Luang with very large halls, in which the Buddhist temple is located. Here King Rama V meditated. In the cave, more than 170 sculptures of Buddha, almost all of which were installed by King Rama V.
Lunch and relaxing on the beach. Hotel accommodation in Hua Hin.
A walk through the evening Hua Hin with a visit to the temple of Huai Mongkol will end with dinner at the hotel. (Note: dinner is not included in the tour price).
The next day we will visit the most beautiful national park with a cave in which the temple is located. Then lunch and rest on the royal beach Sam Roy Yot.
After all, back to Pattaya.
Other excursions with nature and temples of Thailand can be viewed here.
Concise plan excursions Royal Hua Hin:
- 6.30 Departure from Pattaya.
- 9.30 Meeting of the Samut-Songkran Express.
- 10.30 Amphawa - Thai Venice. Mini-zoo. Temple in the ficus.
- 12.00 Petchaburi. The Great Cave.
- 13.00 Bathing in the sea. Dinner. A statue of the Black Woman.
- 16.00 Check-in to a new hotel in the center.
- 18.00 Evening Hua Hin. Observation deck.
- 19.00 Temple of Wat Huai Mongkol.
- 20.00 A walk through the streets of Hua Hin.
- 8.00-9.00 Breakfast at the hotel.
- 9.00 Departure to the Roy Yot National Park.
- 10.30 Visiting the famous Royal Cave, with a temple inside.
- 12.00 Rest and bathing on the chic beach of Sam Roy Yot Park, lunch.
- 16.30 Departure to Pattaya.
- 17.50 On the way we observe a huge bunch of bats flying out of the cave.
- 21.30 Arrival at the hotels in Pattaya.