Tattoo Sak Yant
Departure on request.
Sak Yant from Ajahn Dam. Temple Wat Bon Dong.
Any day by appointment.
Price: 1 person: 3600 ฿, from 2 people: 3000 ฿.
Russian guide-translator, but can speak English.
Take with you: clothes to visit the temple.
The price includes: transfer from the hotel and back, a meeting with a monk, guide-interpreter services
The necessary tattoos are paid separately, the price depends on the design and size. From 600 to 5000.
Tattoo Sak Yant description
Tattoo Sak Yant is translated as "the sacred pattern." The Thais adopted this art from the Khmers from Cambodia and the ancient Hindus. Above all, before the battle, the soldiers applied magic tattoos on their bodies to protect them from injury and death. Then they began to make tattoos on other topics. For example, for good luck in business, love and so on.
In addition to Thai monks, this ritual can be performed by a master of Brahmins and ascetics Rishi. By the process of applying a tattoo, these people are very serious. Often the master is assisted by monks singing the sacred mantras.
Ajahn should be treated with respect. Most importantly, sure to make an easy bow to the master. Besides, forbidden to show your feet to the master or step over the sacred altar, as well as through albums with tattoos.
Schedule tattoo Sak Yant to the Black Master
- We drive to the temple of Wat Bo Tong (a village beyond Rayong) to perform a ritual - the application of the Magic Tatu Sak Yant.
- Departure from Pattaya around 7.30-8.00.
- Forest temple in two hours from Pattaya, in the province of Rayong.
- We climb the stairs to the statue of the Buddha, ask for blessings and light the candles.
- The monks pray, and in the meantime we choose the right tattoo from the albums.
- Ajahn will recommend a tattoo suitable for you.
- Master Dam (Black) uses a machine with disposable needles. In addition, he is wearing gloves. Paint or oil is diluted in a jar at a time.
- The process is fast. 15-25 minutes. After that, the master reads the prayer. With donations, take 100-200 baht.
- Given all the ceremonies, conversations, tattoos, conspiracies, it will take almost all day. Return to Pattaya around 5pm.
- Moreover gifts from the monk for luck.
The price for the delivery and the translator: 1 person/3600 ฿. No prepayment.
Tattoo Sak Yant from Ajahn Kobu in Ayutthaya
In Thailand, home to several famous artists Sak Yant. We can go with you to Ajahn Kobu, which is known outside of Thailand. People come to Ajahn Kobu not only for the sake of his magical art. In addition, he is very neat and tattoos are very beautiful.
The teacher does not understand English, and it is here that our translator will come to your rescue.
In this option, the price is 10,000 per car for 4 people and translation services, as well as the most important point - skip the queue and pre-booking. Prepayment is required.
The cost of the tattoo is communicated directly to Ajana’s client and is paid as a donation to the temple. Approximately 2000 ฿.
The procedure for tattoo Sak Yant:
You are led to the master.
Then explain to the translator what you would like from this tattoo and select the drawing.
The master can offer their options tattoo. Better to agree. Believe me, he knows better. It determines the type of client, and which drawing will be most appropriate in this case. However, there are cases when Ajahn refuses to provide Sak Yant tattoo services if, in his opinion, Sak Yant is not necessary or realizes that the client is lying to him.
During of the process, Sensei recites ritual spells and speaks Yants. Then you need to make a donation in the cup. After that, go to Pattaya.
There are many fake Sak Yant tattoo parlors. There you will make a beautiful pattern and no more.
This Ajahn Sak Yant chooses certain mantras for drawing, and then makes a spell.
Subsequently, you will regularly need to come to the tattoo master to reload Sak Yant.
All active tours Pattaya can be found here.