Cambodia Phnom Kulen + Angkor Wat.
- Standard group tour Cambodia Phnom Kulen for 3 days (+ Angkor Wat): 19200 ฿ - adult, 17500 ฿ child under 12 years old.
- The price of an individual tour is also calculated individually.
- all transfers on comfortable tourist buses;
- hotel accommodation in the tourist area of Siam Riepa, 4 * hotel, there is a swimming pool;
- guide during the transfer;
- two lunches, one breakfast;
- Thailand travel insurance;
For the tour Cambodia Phnom Kulen you need:
- a passport with a validity period of more than 6 months before its expiration date;
- for citizens of Russia one color photograph, if not, 100 baht is paid at the border;
- for citizens of other countries, two color photographs, if not, 200 baht is paid at the border;
- immigration card in the passport, in the absence of it, paid 100 baht at the border;
- re-entry for citizens of some countries 1300 baht.
ATTENTION: it is not allowed to leave Thailand without children entered in the passport and entered
to Thailand with a passport holder.
In the program of the tour Cambodia Phnom Kulen for 3 days:
- Royal Park in Siem Reap with flying foxes;
- Free tasting of coffee and national alcohol;
- Sunset at one of the temples of Angkor;
Apsara show and dinner buffet;
- Excursion to the Angkor temple complex;
- Wat Mei Pagoda, a monument to the victims of the genocide.
- Visiting the temple of the reclining Buddha on the top of the mountain and performing a ritual for the fulfillment of cherished desires.
- Excursion to the river of 1000 lingams
- Visit one of the highest and most beautiful waterfalls on the Kulen plateau.
Surcharges: 800 baht/night for single occupancy.
See standard tour for 2 days in Cambodia here.
Other options for tours to Cambodia can be found here.
Tour program Cambodia Phnom Kulen
- 3:30 Gathering of tourists 30-40 minutes and departure to the border of Cambodia.
- 6:30 Stop for breakfast. Breakfast must be pre-ordered at the hotel or purchased at the bus stop
on one's own.
- 8:30 a.m. Arrival at the border, Thailand-Cambodia passport control through the green corridor 5-10
minutes (VIP). Guides and sightseeing vehicles are waiting for tourists when leaving the Thai
immigration office. Tourists pass the Cambodian border on a sightseeing bus without
- 9:00 Departure from the border of Cambodia to the city of Siem Reap with a Russian guide, information about the country.
- 12:00 Arrival in Siem Reap. Lunch at a restaurant with national cuisine.
- 13:00 Visit to the Royal Park, where you can watch flying foxes.
- 14:00 Check-in at the hotel located in the center of Siem Reap. The hotel has a swimming pool and free WI-FI.
- 14:30 Free time at the hotel or a trip to the largest body of water in Southeast Asia - Tonle Sap Lake
(optional). Price: $15. Visit and acquaintance with the life and history of Vietnamese floating villages.
16:30 Watching the sunset in one of the temples of the historical complex of Angkor (Angkor Wat, Pre Rup or Bakong).
- 18:00 Visit to the colonial, French coffee yard of Mondulkiri province.
- 19:30 Dinner - buffet and watching the national folklore show Apsara
- 21:00 Arrival at the hotel. Free time.
- 05:30 Wake up. Breakfast in the hotel.
- 06:00 Excursion to the National Archaeological Temple Complex of Angkor. Excursion program with
Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom (Ancient Capital of the Khmer Empire: Bayon, Terraces of the Elephants and the Leper King, Ta Keo, Ta Prom.
- 13:00 Check-out from the hotel.
- 14:00 Lunch at a restaurant with national cuisine.
- 15:00 Visit the monument to the victims of the genocide and the pagoda.
- 16:00 Free time.
- 07:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
- 07:30 Departure to Phnom Kulen National Park.
- 09:00 Visiting the river of 1000 lingams, Temple of the Reclining Buddha, swimming in waterfalls.
- 12:00 Departure from the national park.
- 13:30 Arrival at the hotel, free time.
- 14:00 Lunch
- 14:30 Check-out from the hotel.
- 15:30 Departure to the border.
- 17:30 Border crossing Cambodia - Thailand.
- 18:30 Stop for 15-20 minutes
- 22:00 Arrival at hotels in Pattaya.
Cambodia Phnom Kulen + Angkor Wat Tour Description
Angkor Wat Cambodia Phnom Kulen or the Kingdom of Wonders. Arriving on holiday in Thailand, you are just a stone’s throw away from one of the most mysterious and majestic places in the world.
The Kingdom of Wonders program will make an unforgettable impression on those who visit Cambodia for the first time and surprise, and will delight those who go there for the second and third time.
You will spend the whole day in this magnificent building of antiquity. You will see the temples of Bayon, Ta Prom, the terraces of the leper King and the elephants.
In the evening of the first day, after exploring Angkor Wat, you will return to a cozy hotel located in the center of Siem Reap and, if you have the strength and desire for adventure, you can try exotic local cuisine and stroll through the tourist center of the city and mysterious dark streets on the outskirts.
The program provides a national Khmer cuisine, adapted for tourists.
Cambodia Phnom Kulen
You not only visit the most famous temples of the small circle, the stunning ancient buildings of Angkor Wat, but also discover a waterfall located on the famous Kulen Plateau.
There, in not so long ago, cities were discovered that have no analogues anywhere in the world, whose age is from 1000 to 1500 years.
You will also visit the Thousand Lingams River, with a multitude of phallic images carved out of stone at the bottom, near an amazing sculpture of a reclining Buddha directly on top of a mountain.
All this will allow you to enjoy the program to the fullest.