Family tour in Pattaya.
Price: 1700 ฿. Children up to 120 cm 1200 ฿.
Monday Wednesday Friday. Departure from hotels around 8.00-9.00. Return at 17.00-18.00.
Russian guide, speaks English. Without prepayment.
Additional payment for feeding the elephant. Bucket - 20 ฿ per person.
Privately you can go any day from 4 people.
- Included: transfer, all tickets, cheerful guide.
- With you: swimsuits, towels, money, photo video.
Family tour in Pattaya. Description
Family tour in Pattaya. The newest offer! An active, fun, entertaining and informative tour with a visit to the end of the best beach in Pattaya, Hat Nang Ram (Beach dancing girls).
Family excursion will take place, even if the group is only 2 people. So cancellation is unlikely. During the tour, the guide will make you a group photo for free! There will be no visits to pharmacies or other outlets! Tour with very rich content. It will not be boring. And inexpensive.
We leave from Pattaya
We are going to Pattaya Cultural National Center:
- Walk on elephants!
- Thai style dance performance.
- Meet the Thai New Year - Songkran. This holiday is in April, but you can take part in pouring water right now (water guns and overalls are attached).
- We celebrate another holiday, which is usually held in November, Loy Kratong. We launch the boat into the water and make a cherished wish, which will surely come true!
Further on in the Family tour you will see:
- Crocodile feeding
- Fruit delight! Buffet with a variety of exotic fruits without a limit!
- Theme Park with beautiful houses, lawns and realistic scenery. Great place for photo shoots. Streets in the style of European cities.
- Ranch in the style of the Wild West!
- Museum of Transformer Robot and Movie Characters
- Swiss farm with different animals. Including there are good and shaggy Alpaca (something like a South American llama).
- Rest on the Beach of the dancing girl Hat Nang Ram! (4 hours). Clear sea and white sand. It is not enough people.
- Lunch (in the form of a picnic, served in portions per family).
We give out beach mats!
We're going back to Pattaya and stop at Silver Lake. We look at the gorgeous sunset! Very beautiful photos.