Evening Bangkok + Maha Nakhon Tower
Price: 3400 ฿ adults, 2500 ฿ children.
Note: group tours are conducted with a Russian group and a Russian guide.
Private option Evening Bangkok
15000 ฿ for 2 people, each additional person + 2800 ฿.
The days of both programs are any as the group is recruited. Time from 10.00 to 24.00.
Included: transfer, guide, lunch, all tickets.
Take with you: hat, photo, money.
Evening Bangkok + Maha Nakhon Tower - description
Evening Bangkok - an updated and improved program. This is not a museum adventure. There will be no temples, palaces and historical lectures. Instead, we will see the chic modern Bangkok.
The updated route will allow us not to stand in traffic jams. Tour New Evening Bangkok has become even more comfortable and meaningful, we spend little time in the car, we move more on river boats and pleasure liner.
This easy excursion, not loaded with temples, should appeal to those tourists who do not like an early rise, but who have a desire to see all sides of the Capital of Thailand in one day.
On the Evening Bangkok tour there will be:
- Walk along the old channels of the river on a traditional Thai boat. You will explore the real living Bangkok and from the river surface you will observe the real life of the local natives.
- We will also cruise past all the best attributes of the Big City: bridges with romantic lighting, skyscrapers. The urban panoramas of the capital of the Kingdom will not leave you indifferent.
- The largest ancient Flower Market in Southeast Asia. Exploring the old center of the City of Angels.
- We visit the new ultra-modern shopping center Icon Siam. On the roof of the center there is an observation deck with stunning views of the Chao Phraya River and Bangkok. We admire the magnificent show of singing fountains.
- Cruise on a pleasure boat with an evening meal, concert and animators through the historical districts of Bangkok.
Evening Bangkok + Maha Nakhon Tower - program
- 11.00 Departure from Pattaya to Bangkok.
- 13.30 - 15.00 - visiting King Power Mahanakhon Skywalk: the best, modern and highest panoramic platform in Bangkok.
- 15.00 - 15.30 - transfer to Wat Prayun Wongsawat Worawihan temple.
- 15.30 - Turtle Mountain. A unique turtle park at Wat Prayun Wongsawat Worawihan. Walk through the Portuguese Quarter. Basilica Santa Cruz Church. Kudi Chin Historic District.
- 16.00 - Temple Wat Kalayanamit Woramahawihan. The largest seated Buddha in the capital. All of these temples will be beautifully illuminated in the evening and you will see them again as you pass along the river with a river cruise.
- 16.30 - 17.00 - transfer to ICON Siam.
- 17.00 - 17.30 Visiting the observation deck of the new ultra-modern shopping center Icon Siam, which offers stunning views of the Chao Phraya River and Bangkok.
- 17.30 - 18.30 - free time at ICON Siam.
- 18.30 - 19.00 - Light and music show of fountains.
- 19.15 - boarding the cruise ship
- 19.30 - 21.30 Cruise on the Chao Phraya River on a new luxurious three-deck liner with dinner (buffet, excellent choice of dishes). On the upper deck there is a disco. The cruise will take place along the Chao Phraya River through the historical and modern districts of Bangkok.
- 21.30 Evening car tour of Bangkok.
- 22.00 Return to the hotel in Bangkok or at 24.00 arrival in Pattaya.