The Lost World Tour in Pattaya.
Price: 2500 ฿, a child 1300.
Days of departure daily. Duration 1 day. The tour lasts from 7.00 to 17.30.
English speaking guide Without prepayment.
- Take with you: swimwear, towel, hat, camera.
- Included: transfer in two directions, English speaking guide, lunch, tickets to the national park.
The title of The Lost World tour is fully consistent with the content. Although places intended to be visited near Pattaya, they are not known to the general public.
After leaving Pattaya and after 2 hours, we will arrive at the first point - a Buddhist monastery located near the entrance to the whole complex of caves.
The monastery seems abandoned, but there lives a community of monks. As is customary in Thailand, the monks do the repair of huts and territory cleaning as a last resort, and all the time they devote themselves to meditation and meditation on life.
After wandering around the monastery and having become acquainted with the life of the holy brothers, we will encounter a herd of monkeys descending from the mountains specifically for tourists. Monkeys will be waiting for treats.
It is better to give, so as not to annoy them. Guides specially borrow from the monks bananas or cucumbers and distribute to tourists for animals. In addition, large lizards live there, but it is impossible to predict whether they will come or not.
Followed by tour of the caves. Long. Prepare to be that the ceiling will hang the hordes of bats. However, they behave pretty quiet and did not disturb.
The complex of underground caves is very extensive, will have to climb through narrow passages, sometimes in the dark. The guide will give you lanterns so that it is not at all superfluous.
Among other things, at the entrance to the cave is a large stone imprint of the Buddha, the sacred relic of the monastery.
We go further.
First lunch, and then a national park with waterfalls, beautiful nature.Trail to the top is quite steep and rocky. Better to have good shoes.
At each level of the waterfall, you will see a pond with clear water and fish that can be massaged. You can swim in the cool refreshing water. Before the end of the journey we will walk in this beautiful park and contemplate the local beauty.
Well, and then home, in a noisy, fun Pattaya.
Similar tours in Pattaya can be viewed here.
The excursion program The Lost World:
- 7.00-7.30 - Picking up tourists from Pattaya hotels;
- 9.00-9.15 - Stop at the gas station. Cafes, Toilets;
- 9.40-10.10 - Inspection of the cave temple in the National Park Khao Wong. Lying Buddha in a cave, a tribe of monkeys;
- 10.20-12.30 - Hike to the "Lost World", through a system of 86 caves;
- 12.30-13.00 - Transfer to the National Park of Khao Cha Mao;
- 13.00-13.40 - Lunch at a traditional Thai restaurant in National Park;
- 13.40-14.00 - Free time (toilets, changing clothes for bathing suits, Nature Museum of National Park);
- 14.00-16.30 - Rest on the waterfall Khao Cha Mao, swimming in the emerald natural waterfall basin, feeding fish;
- 16.30-17.30 - Transfer to the resort of Tam Nam;
- 17.30-18.30 - Rest in the stylized restaurant "Black Swan". Tourists at will can have dinner (not included in the price), feed swans swimming in lakes and rivers on the territory of a restaurant in the jungle or visit a cave with a waterfall based on films about Indiana Jones. Very beautiful area with a water park;
- 18.30 - Departure to Pattaya;
- 19.30-20.00 - Arrival at the hotels in Pattaya.