Treasures of Isan - Two day tour from Pattaya.
Cost: 5200 baht for adult, child up to 120 cm 4200 baht.
22000 ฿ for 2 people, each additional person + 4200 ฿.
The tour is conducted in Russian and English.
Included in Treasures of Isan:
- English-Russian-speaking guide.
- All tickets, transfer, meals according to the program.
- Overnight at a chic new boutique hotel.
Take: swimwear, passport copy, money, photo-video.
Similar excursion Above the Clouds.
Treasures of Isan - Description
TREASURES OF ISAN - An amazing two-day excursion to the mysterious region of ISAN.
The highlight of the program is a visit to the ancient, perfectly preserved city of the Angkor period - Phnom Rung and the TEMPLE OF THE SUN.
And also we will visit the geopark Lalu (Martian landscapes), the site of ancient people, we will see petroglyphs that are 4000 years old, caves, grottoes and majestic temples.
The city is located on top of an extinct volcano, and for some time was the capital of the Khmer Empire.
We will spend the night in a chic boutique hotel with a swimming pool near the ancient city of Phnom Rung.
On the way back, we will visit the unique historical park "Heritage of Ancient Civilization", it is located in the dense jungle, and there are perfectly preserved traces of the ancient civilization of people, namely petroglyphs that are 4000 years old, and the park itself is extraordinarily delightful with its landscapes.
Prasat Phnom Rung - The ancient city of the Khmer era, perfectly preserved to this day, the pearl of the Isan region.
Phnom Rung was built in the 12th century and was one of the most important cities of the Khmer Empire outside of Angkor. For some time, during the reign of Jayavarman VII, it was the main city of the Khmer Empire.
The ancient city of Phnom Rung is located on top of an extinct volcano, offering beautiful views of the vast expanses of Isan.
Very few tourists get here. The city of Phnom Rung is surprisingly well preserved to this day.
This city can be called as one of the most impressive ancient cities in all of Southeast Asia.
Phnom Rung will pleasantly surprise even those who have been to Angkor (Cambodia).
Treasures of Isan - program
- 7.00 Departure from Pattaya.
- 9.00 - 10.30 Visit Wat Luang Pee Sam Temple of Precious Stones with a cave.
- 12.00 - 13.00 Lunch at the Italian restaurant.
- 14.00 - 15.00 Tham Khao Chakan, the most famous cave of Isan.
- 16.00 - 17.00 Visit to the break of the earth - Lalu (a park with original rock formations, landscapes like on the planet Mars).
- 18.00 Arrival at the 4-star boutique hotel, free time.
- 19.00 - 20.00 Dinner at the French restaurant.
- 20.00 Rest at the hotel, there is a swimming pool and a bar.
- 7.00 - 8.00 Breakfast at the hotel.
- 8.30 Departure from the hotel.
- 9.00 - 11.00 The ancient city of Prasat Phnom Rung, located on top of an extinct volcano.
- 12.00 - 13.00 We visit one of the most famous shrines of Thailand - the majestic temple of Wat Mahawihan.
- 13.30 - 14.30 Lunch at the Isan restaurant.
- 15.30 - 17.00 Park "Heritage of ancient civilization", petroglyphs, forest temple, Buddha stupa.
- 17.00 - 20.00 Road to Pattaya, on the toll highway. One stop at the gas station, there is a coffee shop and shops.
- 20.00 Arrival in Pattaya.