Amazing Thailand standard - Option 1.
Price: 3400 ฿, without ATV 2900 ฿.
Price for a child up to 120 cm 2000 ฿.
Duration 1 day.
Dinner. Guide speaks English.
Amazing Thailand extreme - Option 2.
Price: 3600 ฿, without ATV 3000 ฿.
Price for a child up to 120 cm 2600 ฿.
Duration 1 day.
Dinner. Guide speaks English.
Departure at 4.30, return at 20.00.
Take with you: a towel, bathing attributes, breakfast from the hotel, pocket money, change of clothes.
The price includes: transfer, guide, entrance tickets, lunch.
Amazing Thailand Description
Amazing Thailand - an unusual tour. Here you will see such informative moments as unique ritual "burial of failures" and flying foxes, as well as places for lovers of outdoor activities: rafting on the river in the jungle, quad bikes, swimming in waterfalls, a national park.
Buddhist monastery will interest people who want to start a new life. All losers from Thailand and neighboring countries come here. And you can take part in this action. The bottom line is this: you are carefully placed in a colorfully decorated coffin. The monks walk around, sing the sacred mantras and fumigate you with smoke. You fall into a trance. After some time you become spiritually and physically refreshed. The old aura of good and evil will disappear, and you will start life from scratch.
To participate in the ceremony is optional.
Temple in the Cave of the Naga Serpents.
A new temple has been opened in the Cave of the Naga Serpents. On the Amazing Thailand tour, we are now visiting this temple.
Rafting & lunch
Then there will be rafting on the river. You can arrange a competition with another team, or you can just slowly move along the river and enjoy the scenery on the shore.
Lunch will be waiting for you on the shore.
ATV & Khao Yai National Park
After that, a little extreme on quad bikes on dirt roads.
Then we go to Khao Yai National Park. By the way, there is a separate tour. We swim in a waterfall, walk along hanging bridges, listen to birds and animal cries in the jungle.
At the end of the tour you will enter the monastery of flying foxes, which hang on the trees, and when you arrive, they will fly in flocks.
Other excursions with nature and temples of Thailand can be viewed here.
Itinerary Amazing Thailand standard:
- 5.30 Departure for the tour.
- 8.00 Stop for breakfast.
- 8.45 Wat Prammanee temple. Shocking Rite "Funeral of Failures", you can take part in it. Also in the temple you can tie a rope for good luck under the blessing of a monk.
- The magical statue of Buddha Luang Phor Pak Daeng (Buddha With Scarlet Lips). Here wishes come true!
- 10.15 Observation deck on one of the highest dams in the Kingdom.
- 10.45 ATV trip through the jungle (optional).
- 11.30 Rafting on the river in Khao Yai National Park.
- 12.30 Lunch
- 13.15 Ganesha Temple. Hindu ritual "Attracting Good Luck".
- 14.00 - 16.00 The grandiose Sarika waterfall and swimming in it.
- 16.15 Temple of 1000 Golden Buddhas.
- 17.00 New delightful temple of the Naga Serpent Cave.
- 20.30 Arrival at the hotels in Pattaya.
New Tour Option Amazing Thailand
The new version Amazing Thailand extreme is spent only 3 months in a year: December, January and February. while there is a lot of water in the waterfalls of Khao Yai Park.
Instead of visiting one of the Sarik waterfalls, we will take a boat to three different waterfalls.
You will see magnificent mountain landscapes, cone-shaped green islands scattered around the lake, fantastic views of the waterfalls, one of which we will go by boat, and the other two - along the path in the jungle.
Itinerary Amazing Thailand extreme:
- Temple of Wat Prammane. Here you can tie a rope for good luck with the blessing of a monk.
- Magic statue of Buddha Luang Phor Pak Daeng (Buddha with Scarlet lips). Here, desires are fulfilled.
- Journey on the quad bike through the jungle. Optional.
- Rafting on the river in the Khao Yai National Park.
- Temple of "Gensha". Hindu ritual of attracting good luck.
- Traveling on a long-tailed boat on the lake into the depths of the national park to three waterfalls, with swimming and trekking in the jungle.
- Temple of 1000 Golden Buddhas.
- A viewing platform on one of the biggest dams of the kingdom.
- Temple of Flying Foxes.
ATV RIDING CONDITIONS:
Only those tourists who have ATV driving experience, aged 14 to 60 years old, are allowed to ride ATVs.
Tourists in a state of alcoholic or other intoxication are not allowed to drive an ATV.
A tourist may be refused to drive an ATV in case of inappropriate behavior and non-compliance with the ATV control rules.
In the case of minor bruises, bruises, abrasions received while driving an ATV, after providing first aid on the spot, no compensation is paid.