Dragons Lair - a new tour in Pattaya.
Price: 2500 adult, 1700 children up to 130 cm.
Note: group tours are conducted with a Russian group and a Russian guide.
10000 ฿ for 2 people, each additional person + 2000 ฿.
Russian guide, speaks English.
Included in the tour price: transportation, guide, entrance fees, lunch, water.
Take with you: sports shoes, camera, money. Without prepayment.
Dragons Lair - Overview
New mystical excursion in Pattaya. Creepy temple in the jungle, the ritual of the evil eye and damage, a cave and a farm with rare animals.
The area of the monastery is conventionally divided into two parts:
- Sector of evil spirits.
- Sector of good spirits.
On the way to the temple, we will observe lakes with huge water-lilies (meter in diameter), cascading waterfalls and grottoes. On the way, perhaps you will hear terrible howls of a pack of forest dogs living in the local jungle, this will add a bit of a creepy effect.
Lunch in a Thai tavern, where refined and unique traditional dishes are prepared for you, should be delicious.
At sunset we will visit the giant cave complex "Dragons Lair", from where a swarm of bats will fly out at sunset.
The tour also includes a visit to a farm where rare animals are bred:
- alpaca, white lion cub,
- capibara (big funny rodent),
- zebras, giraffes, antelopes and other species.
Among other things, those who wish can take part in a unique ritual against the evil eye and damage in an unusual unique and one-of-a-kind temple, as well as get an answer to the question of the future “yes or no” (fortune telling, almost always comes true).
Our journey will be in a circle, so two times in one way we will not pass. The farthest distance from Pattaya is 120 km.
There is no need to get up early, all transfers are short distances.
Similar tours can be viewed on the page Nature and Temples of Thailand.
Dragons Lair Tour schedule
- 8.00 - 8.30 Pick up from Pattaya hotels.
- 9.00 Petting zoo (alpacas, white lion cub, copibaras, zebras, giraffes, antelopes, elephants and other animals, as well as a pool with arapaima).
- 10.30 - 11.15 Sheep farm in a mountain valley on the lake.
- 11.30 - 13.00 Monastery in the jungle with a waterfall. Jungle hike. Spells from the evil eye and divination in an unusual temple.
- 13.00 - 14.00 Delicious lunch.
- 14.00 - 16.30 Jungle hike.
- 14.30 - 15.30 Passage through an underground natural tunnel to the lost world, a place surrounded by mountains on all sides, you can get there only through a passage underground. An ominous temple in the forest with a waterfall., a ritual for good luck. Monkey meadow.
- 16.00 - 17.00 Dragon Lair cave complex.
- 17.20 - 18.00 Giant cave "GATES OF HELL".
- 18.15 - 18.30 Bat Cave. We look at the flying swarm.
- 19.30 Return to the hotels in Pattaya.