Naga Country - Thailand's fireball festival from Pattaya.
The full VIP program costs ฿ 19,900. All inclusive!
Single room supplement - 4000 ฿.
An economical option from 8 to 10 October only for the festival itself. The cost is 8000 ฿.
The price may increase for those who buy the tour less than a month before departure, because hotel prices are rising closer to the festival in Nongkai.
The price includes: comfortable seats, with a good view of the river and balls; hotels; all entrance fees; excellent complete food; services of a guide - a specialist in mysterious phenomena; shuttle everywhere.
Previously, more than 700,000 tourists came to see this phenomenon, people spent the night in campsites and just in the fields, all hotels were occupied for another month.
Booking tour Naga Country Tel +66921092126
WhatsApp Viber Telegram
Naga Country - Expedition description
Naga Country - Adventure tour to the festival of fireballs flying over the Mekong River near Nongkai. An exclusive expedition where you may be able to uncover the mysterious secret of the Naga snakes!
Only once a year for 2 days in October an unusual, absolutely magical and fabulous event takes place - red glowing balls emerge from the water, fly up to a height of 10-20 meters and disappear. True, it is sometimes possible to see this miracle in other periods.
In the Mekong, according to legend, there is a huge Paya Nag snake, which forms amazing balls. By the way, local inhabitants up to the present time make sacrifices, hoping to ingratiate themselves with a serpent, protection from troubles and success in business.
Scientists believe that the origin of these sparkling "balls" is a special composition of gases. Under certain weather conditions, gases form balls that soar upward. There is no unequivocal evidence for this theory. But every Thai will tell you that the Naga River Serpents, which are gradually disappearing from the Mekong, are throwing these balls out to celebrate the Buddha's arrival in our world.
They also say that giant snakes, about eighteen meters in size, were observed in this place. However, there is no documentary evidence.
Currently, this unique miracle has become world famous, and every year about a million tourists from all over the world come to the shores of the Mekong in the Issan province to observe this inexplicable phenomenon for themselves. Hurry up, perhaps soon the Naga snakes will move to a new place!
In addition, we will visit and explore the unique underground grottoes with rock paintings of the most ancient people. We will make stops and explore such settlements as Nongkai, Nakon Ratchasima, Kon Ken. In addition, we will make a visit to the unique dinosaur sanctuary.
The Naga Country expedition lasts four full days.
Tour program Naga Country:
- 5.00 Departure from the hotel, transfer to the airport.
- 8.00-9.00 Flight Bangkok - Udon Thani.
- 9.30 am Meet your guide at Udon Thani Airport.
- 10.00 Boat trip on the Red Lotus Lake.
- 12.00 Lunch.
- 13.00 Wat Phu Tok rock monastery.
- 15.00 Three whales.
- 17.00 Mekong Stone Park.
- 18.30 Arrival in Nong Khai, check-in at the hotel.
- 19.30 Dinner at a restaurant on the Mekong embankment overlooking Laos.
- 7.00 Breakfast at the hotel.
- 08.00 Travel along the Mekong with stops at observation decks overlooking Vientiane, the capital of Laos.
- 9.30 Wat Pha Tak Suea, Glass bridge on top of the sacred mountain. View of Laos and the Mekong.
- 12.00 Kaeng Khut Khu. Natural attraction on the banks of the Mekong River. Let's take a photo with Phi Ta Kon.
- 13.00 Boat trip along the Mekong River, we will approach the Lao coast.
- 14.00 Lunch.
- 15.00 The ancient city of Chiang Khan. Walk around the town, which is very popular with filmmakers. Hundreds of films have been filmed in Chiang Khan.
- 17.00 Second glass bridge in Tha Dimi. View of Laos and Mekong. Significant place - from the bridge upstream the Mekong flows through the territory of Laos, and below between Laos and Thailand.
- 20.00 Arrival at Udon Thani Airport.
- 21.30 Flight Udon Thani - Bangkok.
- 23.00 Return to the hotel.
A similar excursion to the Carnival of Masks.