Above the Clouds from Pattaya 2 days / 1 night
Adult price 5200 ฿. Children up to 120 cm 4500 ฿.
Departure time from Pattaya 4.00. Back the next day at 21.00.
Russian guide, speaks English. Prepay.
20000 ฿ for 2 people, each additional person + 4500 ฿.
Above the Clouds and the Temple on the glass mountain. Informative tour from Pattaya overnight in the mountains to Khao Kho Park, in the province of Phetchabun.
Included in the price: full meals (one day - European dishes, the other - Thai), guide, transfer, all tickets.
Take with you: warm clothes, money, a copy of your passport, video photo.
Booking tour Above the Clouds
+66921092126 WhatsApp Viber Telegram
Above the Clouds - Description:
A new improved version of the author's two-day adventure tour Above the Clouds to the high-mountain Khao Kho National Park in the North of the Kingdom of Thailand.
The highlight of the program is the Glass Mountain and
the world-famous temple on the Glass Mountain Wat Phrathat Pha Sorn Kaew.
Since 2018, according to the authoritative opinion of TAT, this temple has been the most beautiful and unusual in the Kingdom of Thailand. Previously, the White Temple of Wat Rong Khun, in the province of Chiang Rai, was considered the most beautiful Thai temple.
Peacocks walk around the temple grounds.
The temple is decorated with a mosaic of porcelain utensils donated by the Chinese diaspora of Thailand to King Rama IX.
Every morning at the temple you can admire the natural phenomenon - the "Sea of Clouds". And in the evening, illumination and a light show are turned on.
The temple was built with donations from the youngest and arguably the richest neo-Buddhist sect in the world, the Dhammakaya.
The restaurant's signature dish is Tom Yum with hemp leaves!
The tour is intended for guests of Thailand, who are visiting the country not for the first time, who are interested in nature, traditions, culture and religion of the country.
Not suitable for tourists with small children, as there is a long distance, but on a good motorway.
The tour is categorically not suitable for those who prefer a sedentary and beach holiday.
This program does not require any physical activity from tourists, you do not need to walk much, and it is suitable even for people with disabilities.
Departure from Pattaya 4.30 - 5.00, return approximately at 22.00 the next day.
The program of the tour Above the Clouds:
- Visiting a new giant temple in the form of a cylindrical spaceship at the entrance to the city of Saraburi.
- Wat Tam Khao Prang. Mystical and very beautiful temple in the province of Lopburi, on a high mountain, with sacred relics. A place of pilgrimage for Buddhists from all over the world.
- European style lunch (choice of steaks).
- The high-altitude acting residence of the King of Thailand and the park of high-mountain flowers.
- Grove of Swiss pines, specially brought from the Alps.
- An oval cold waterfall in Khao Kho Park, which the locals affectionately call "Thai Niagara".
- Check-in at the hotel and an hour's rest. The hotel is located above a mountain lake in a very picturesque area, strawberry fields stretch along the slopes of the mountains. Those who wish can pick mountain strawberries themselves and eat (in season).
- Meeting the sunset on the Glass Mountain. In the evening, illumination and a light show are turned on and the complex of the most beautiful temple in Thailand.
- Dinner in national Thai style. Rest in the hotel.
- In the morning, at dawn, we visit the observation deck of Khao Kho Park, immersed in tropical flowers. From here we observe the unique natural phenomenon "Sea of Clouds"
- Slowly inspecting the temple on the Glass Mountain, the most beautiful in Thailand today.
- At dawn, we drink coffee and have breakfast over a cliff of 540m, from where magnificent views of the mountains and the Wat Phrathat Pha Sorn Kaew temple complex open up.
- Visiting the first legal cafe in Thailand with marijuana dishes and drinks, the cafe has all licenses and permits, those who wish can taste it.
- We visit the mountain market on route 12, where they sell exotic nuts, fruits, honey, souvenirs.
- Buddha park in Petchabun province.
- Lunch, European cuisine.
- Visiting healing mineral radon springs.
- The mystical cave of spirits, where, according to legend, in the Ayutthaya period, the treasure was hidden by the Thai nobility from the advancing Burmese army, has not yet been found. Large historical cave with a temple inside.
- Along the way, we make stops at especially picturesque places with excellent panoramic views of the mountains.