Nong Nooch standard. Tropical garden in Pattaya.
Price 900 ฿. Child price 800 ฿.
Twice a day. At 8.00 and at 12.30. Duration half a day. English speaking guide.
Evening Nong Nooch with dinner in the garden.
Price 2400 ฿, child up to 122 cm 2000 ฿.
Daily. Check out at 12.30. Return at 21.00. English speaking guide.
Nong Nooch in private:
Round trip transfer with waiting:
- 1500 baht car (1-5 seats)
- 2200 baht minivan (6-13 seats)
Guide work (if needed, languages: Russian, English, Thai) - 1500 THB.
- 400 baht adult ticket without show (more expensive at the box office).
- 300 baht ticket for children without a show (more expensive at the box office).
- +100 baht show if needed (10.30).
You can go any day, any time.
In the program NONG NUCH standard
- 08.00 Departure from the hotel.
- 09.00 - 11.00 Journey through the park.
- 11.30 Show Nong Nooch
- 12.00 Elephant show.
- 13.30-14.00 Return to the hotel.
Evening Nong Nooch + dinner:
- Cultural show, Elephant show.
- Transport shuttle bus.
- Elephant ride 5 min.
- Dinner in the garden with a ladyboy show (buffet).
- Tour time: 12:00-20:00.
Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Description
For visitors to the magical garden, the excursion program includes a whole lot of fun. You will enjoy the interesting colorful theater of Thai culture, the show of elephants, Thai boxing.
What can be seen in a tropical garden:
1. ORCHID GARDEN, a unique corner of the park, brings together the rarest and most beautiful types of orchids, growing right in the open air in large hanging baskets. Over 14,000 species of orchids.
2. CACTUS GARDEN, striking with its variety of different shades, shapes, types and types of cacti.
3. FRENCH GARDEN ("Thai Versailles"). The garden was inspired by Madame Nong Nooch from the Royal Park of Versailles. Tourists call it the most beautiful place in the whole complex.
4. BLUE GARDEN. This part of the park is entirely dedicated to tropical palms and ferns. More than 1100 species of these plants are collected here, among which you can find very rare species.
5. ITALIAN GARDEN. Inspired from her European trip, Madame Nong Nooch decided to recreate the Roman Garden, which combines various plants and marble statues from Italy.
6. GARDEN OF STONEHENGE. This is a small copy of Stone Henge - a mysterious monument of antiquity, located on the territory of England. An inscription on one of the stones says that the founder of the garden, Madame Nong Nooch, will bequeath this land to the next generation.
7. GARAGE OF CARS, where the current owner of the Nong Nooch garden, Mr. Kampon Tansacha, exhibits his collection of original cars. All of them are on the move and with full tanks, from time to time he rides them around Pattaya.
8. POND WITH GIANTS. Here you can watch and feed "from a fishing rod" (20 baht) a giant tropical fish Arapaima, which reaches a length of 3 meters.
9. VALLEY OF DINOSAURS. A new part of the park, where life in the era of dinosaurs is recreated.
And we will also see the Hanging Gardens (SKY GARDEN), opened only in 2022.
In addition, we will feed the spotted deer walking in the park. The program also includes a stunning performance - ELEPHANT SHOW. It is considered the best in the world.
Includes 2 shows, a trip through the park on an open sightseeing bus.
Additionally for payment: elephant riding in the park, 20 min.
Meals are not included in the price, but you can eat in the many cafes, which are represented in large numbers.
It is best to visit the Nong Nooch in the morning, when it is not very hot.
You can visit another beautiful garden of Million-year-old stones on an excursion to the Crocodile Farm.