Alpaca Park and Land of Kings.
3200 ฿. Price for a child up to 120 cm 2200 ฿.
Price: 12500 ฿ for 2 people. Each additional person + 2500 baht
Departure at 06.00, back to 21.00. Russian guide speaks English. Without prepayment.
- The price includes: lunch, guide, transfer, all tickets.
- Take with you: swimsuits, money, photo video, hat.
Alpaca park and Land of Kings - program schedule.
Alpaca park- a new tour in Pattaya, but has already become very popular. Note the good organization of this tour. On this tour the best guides.
Attention! The program added a new high-altitude Orchid farm. Hundreds of very beautiful flowers. You can make unique photos.
On the Alpaca Park excursion you will see:
Beautiful cave in which you can look at the stalactites hanging from the ceiling. In the underground halls there is an unusual glow. At the entrance to the cave, in the pond, we can feed large fishes and monkeys.
Large waterfall and natural mineral springs. You can swim in the pools with medicinal water with different temperatures.
A copy of a Swiss agricultural farm. Lunch in the restaurant overlooking the alpine meadows, where various animals graze.
Journey to the mountains, in Alpaca Park. Herds of very funny animals, alpacas and vicunas, which were brought from South America, roam on mountain pastures. In the park we move in open cars. You will be given gifts in memory of Alpaca Park.
The gorge is like a fairy tale, from where a huge swarm of bats will fly up into the sky. All day they hang from the ceiling in the local caves and at dusk go hunting at night.
Next to the canyon is a temple where you can receive the blessing of a monk.
An ominous “Cave of Fear”, where huge beetles run up from under their feet, like in the movie “The Mummy”. A visit to the cave is optional.
When we return to Pattaya via the expressway, you can admire the night Bangkok, you will see beautiful brightly lit skyscrapers and Buddhist temples.
On the way to Pattaya there will be a stop in the Mountain Valley, where we will admire the giant figure of Genesha.
In addition, there will be a coffee house, stylized Easter Island.
Other excursions with nature and temples are here.
Brief schedule of the tour ALPACA PARK AND LAND OF KINGS:
- 5.30 Departure from Pattaya.
- 08.00 Stop for breakfast.
- 9.00 Ratchaburi water cave. A river flows inside the cave.
- 11.00 Fairy tale cave Khao Bin, perhaps the most beautiful in the Kingdom!
- 10.40 Alpaca Park high in the mountains, a corner of South America in Thailand.
- 12.50 A huge statue of Ganesha and Guanyin in a mountain valley.
- 13.00 Lunch.
- 14.20 Waterfall on the border with Burma, 9 levels.
- 15.00 Thermal healing mineral pools with hot water in the jungle. There are changing rooms, showers, toilets, sun loungers.
- 16.00 Coffee house from Easter Island.
- 18.00 Hundred-kilometer swarm of bats in a picturesque canyon.
- 22.00 Return to the hotels in Pattaya.