Bangkok sightseeing tour from Pattaya
Tour price: 2800 ฿ adults, 2200 ฿ children up to 120 cm.
Note: group tours are conducted with a Russian group and a Russian guide.
14000 ฿ for 2 people, each additional person + 2500 ฿.
Included: transfer, tickets, guide.
Take with you: money, photo-video.
Bangkok sightseeing tour from Pattaya - description
Bangkok sightseeing tour is the perfect tour for a first acquaintance with the capital of Thailand.
Golden Mountain in Bangkok.
Here you can see the city from a bird's eye view. It's beautiful, calm and peaceful here. This temple is always hospitable. There you can go upstairs and admire Bangkok.
A very original and unusual temple, there are few similar ones in Thailand. Loha Prasat is modeled after an ancient Ceylon temple.
The temple consists of 4 levels, which can be climbed by a spiral staircase and look around. A very symbolic temple, directed to the sky. Quiet and few tourists, and beautifully illuminated in the evening.
Historical Sensep Canal.
A wild and exciting boat ride through the picturesque canals!
Skyscraper and unofficial symbol of the Thai capital. From the upper floors of the building offers a wonderful view of the city. Here you can relax, enjoy the local cuisine and see the evening Bangkok from above.
Here in Chinatown, it's a solid market. The streets and lanes are packed with people, merchants and their shops. Navigating China Town is tricky.
The street in the very center of the capital is known for conflicting information. But it is unlikely that at least one foreigner who came to the city bypassed her side. At any moment of the day or night, there are many people who are looking for accommodation or experiences. Among the entertainment available are a variety of shows, entertainment programs, even illegal fun in other countries.
Bangkok sightseeing tour program:
- 8.00 Departure from hotels in Pattaya.
- 10.30 - 12.00 Golden mountain.
- 12.00 - 12.30 Iron Palace.
- 12.30 - 13.00 Travel along the historic Sensep Canal by ship from the Golden Mountain to the Baiyoke Sky tower.
- 13.00 - 14.30 Lunch at the restaurant on the Baiyoke Sky tower. Stunning views of Bangkok. Buffet.
- 15.00 - 17.00 Walk in Chinatown. "Mail to the next world" and many other unusual phenomena and places.
- 17.30 - 19.00 Walk along Khao San Road entertainment street.
- 19.00 Departure to Pattaya.
- 21.00 Return to the hotels in Pattaya.