Cambodia Koh Ker from Pattaya.
At the moment it is held only in private.
Price: adult 21200 ฿, children under 10 years ฿18000.
Departure on any day, subject to a group set.
Cambodia Koh Ker tour includes: meals according to the program (lunch), group bus transfer and information and excursion services according to the program, entrance tickets to the Angkor Wat temple complex, services of an English-speaking guide.
See the standard tour of Cambodia here.
Cambodia Koh Ker - description
Do you want to take part in an exciting journey to the mysterious Cambodia? Then you turned
right to the address!
We invite you to enjoy the unique beauty of the tourist find Eighth
wonder of the world - Cambodia Koh Ker.
You will visit one of the ancient, preserved in the jungle through many centuries - the Great Temple Angkor Wat complex, which is located in the heart of an incredibly interesting and charming country!
Majestic Angkor, Terrace of the Elephants, Bayon, Ta Prohm, Ta Keo, Terrace of the Leper King - all this is just some pieces of an ancient civilization that will open to your eyes!
Plunge into the world of unknown wonders and ancient magic and feel what a real adventure is!
An experienced guide will show you the mysterious Pyramid of Death Ko Kher.
You will visit the temple and take part in a magical ceremony aimed at fulfilling the most cherished and not your material desires. In addition, you will discover the beauties of the Wat Mei pagoda, famous for its history.
True gourmets will appreciate the tasting of alcohol, which takes place in a cozy courtyard
province of Mondulkiri!
Lunch and dinner you will spend in the best restaurants of the city, where you can quench in unlimited quantities appetite for unusual and healthy Khmer and European cuisine.
Cambodia Koh Ker from Pattaya - tour program
- 3.30 Gathering of tourists and departure to the border of Cambodia.
- 6.15 stop for breakfast in a cozy Thai cafe. Breakfast can be ordered at the hotel with you or purchased at the cafe on your own.
- 7.45 Arrival at the border, passing the passport control Thailand-Cambodia through the "green corridor" VIP.
- 8.10 Departure from the border to the city of Siem Reap. Visit to Royal Park with flying foxes.
- 10.20 Excursion to the Angkor temple complex for about 5 hours. Visiting temples: Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom (ancient capital
Khmer Empire), Bayon, Ta Prohm, Ta Keo, Terraces of the Leper King and Elephants.
- 12.20 Lunch at a restaurant with national cuisine.
- 13.20 Continuation of the tour of Angkor.
- 16.30 Souvenir shop.
- 18.30 Check-in at a 3* or 2* hotel. These hotels are located in the city center. Depending on the category of the hotel, there is a swimming pool.
- 19.00 Dinner (buffet). Show Apsara in the version with a 3 * hotel.
- 21.00 Arrival at the hotel. Free time.
- 6.00 Wake up. Breakfast in the hotel. Eviction.
- 08.15 Visit to one of the ancient capitals of the Great Khmer Empire - Koh Kher. Located 90 km northeast of Angkor. On the way to the Pyramid of Death, you can see one of the most charming buildings of Koh Kher - Prasat Pram, where the movie Mortal Kombat was filmed.
- Inspection and climb to the top of Prasat Prang mountain. Looking into the abyss of the Pyramid of Death, you will see the incredible landscapes of the province of Preah Vihear and appreciate the monumentality of the most unusual building in Cambodia.
- 10.20 Visit the mid-12th century temple of Beng Meley, which the locals call a flat version of Angkor Wat. The wooden decks located throughout the temple grounds allow you to plunge into the original jungle scenery that engulfs the second largest temple in Cambodia.
- 13.45 Lunch at the national restaurant.
- 15.00 Visit to the monument to the victims of the genocide Wat Mei.
- 15.45 Departure to the border.
- 18.30 Crossing the border Cambodia - Thailand.
- 19.30 Stop for 15-20 minutes.
- 22.30 Arrival at Pattaya hotels
The tour Cambodia Koh Ker includes:
- Meals according to the program;
- Group transfer by bus and information and excursion support according to the program;\
- Entrance fees to the Angkor temple complex;
- Services of a guide;
- Registration of a tourist visa to the Kingdom of Cambodia;
- Transport in Thailand with GPS support;
- Transport in Cambodia with GPS support and video surveillance.
For the tour Cambodia Koh Ker you need:
- Passport valid for more than 6 months before its expiry date;
- two color photographs, in the absence of paid 200 baht at the border;
- an immigration card in the passport, in the absence of it, 100 baht is paid at the border;
- re-entry for citizens of some countries 1300 baht.
ATTENTION: it is not allowed to leave Thailand without children entered in the passport and entered
to Thailand with a passport holder