Kwai Exclusive - River Kwai Exclusive from Pattaya and Bangkok.
VIP tour to Kanchanaburi province. HOTEL 5* RIVER KWAI VILLAGE.
Group option cost:
5500 ฿ adult / 4500 ฿ children up to 120 cm. Fixed price! Prepayment.
Private tour cost:
20000 ฿ for 2 people, each additional person + 4500 ฿.
The price includes: transfer everywhere, excursion program, SPA hotel, all entrance tickets, elephant riding, full meals, Russian guide, insurance.
Take with you: a copy of your passport, a camera, comfortable shoes, a towel, swimwear, and money for personal expenses.
A similar excursion to Super Kwai 2.0.
All excursions Nature and Jungle of Thailand in Russian.
Kwai Exclusive from Pattaya - tour description
Kwai Exclusive from Pattaya is a legendary excursion, famous for its exciting program that will open you up to the unknown of Thailand.
The Kwai Exclusive program is ideal for experienced tourists who have already been to the River Kwai, but want to visit new places in the Kanchanaburi province.
You will find: an ancient Khmer city, a trip on long-tail boats along narrow canals to a floating market, the majestic Wat Tam Sya temple, where you can feel the spirit of Buddha, swimming with elephants and rafting, a massage program, waterfalls, a Thai boxing temple and much more.
The location at the River Kwai Village hotel will give you the opportunity to enjoy SPA treatments of natural reservoirs in tropical bushes. Comfortable hotel in the jungle, barbecue in the evening at dinner.
One of the highlights of the program is the beautiful 7-level waterfall with stunning scenery.
You can swim on all levels except level 4. The waterfall area has a changing cabin, a convenient path between all levels that allows people with all physical abilities to walk, and the minimum number of people will allow you to take great photos.
Kwai Exclusive excursion - short program
- 4.00-5.00 hotel fees
- 5.00 Departure from Pattaya
- 7.00 Stop for breakfast (not included)
- 8.30 Wat Ban Kung Thai Boxing Temple
- 10.30 Temple complex Wat Tham Sua
- 12.30 An ancient city built in the Khmer style of Muang Sing.
- 13.30 Death Road and the cave of predictions Tam Krasae. Lunch on the river bank with a picturesque view
- 15.00 Check-in at the hotel. Free time, SPA, massage (optional)
- 19.00 Dinner
- 7.00 Breakfast
- 8.00 Check out from the hotel
- 8.30 Elephant village. Elephant riding, swimming with an elephant, baby elephant show
- 10.00 Sayok Noi Waterfall
- 12.00 Mae Fireplace Waterfall. Dinner
- 15.30 Observation deck at one of the largest dams in the kingdom – Srinakarin
- 16.00 departure to Pattaya, 1-2 restroom stops along the way
- 21.00 Return to Pattaya