River Kwai and Thai Express
Group tour price: ฿ 3900, a child up to 12 years in 3200 ฿. Single room supplement 500 ฿.
River Kwai and Thai Express privately. The price depends on the number of people. Approximate price 22000-35000 baht for a group of up to 10 people.
Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Departure at 4.00, return on the 2nd day at 20.00.
The price includes: transfer everywhere, all tickets according to the program, elephant riding, meals, insurance, guide.
Take with you: a towel, a swimsuit, a camera, money, a copy of your passport!
River Kwai and Thai Express - Description of the program
River Kwai and Thai Express - Popular excursion in Pattaya. The difference from the standard program on the River Kwai on the proposed trip is a visit to the Umbrella Opening Market in Samut Songkran Province.
In the morning, after departure, you will stop for breakfast in the cafe. Then there will be a farmer's coke house, and a story about the technology of coconut oil production.
After that there will be a walk on a Thai long boat to the floating market.
Umbrella Opening Market in Samut Songkran Province.
Exactly at 12.00 the gong rings, the stalls instantly collapse and the train passes through the market. The train is listed in the book of records as the most dangerous.
Next will be a beautiful white temple - one of the oldest monasteries in Thailand. Here you will see the Muay Thai Boxing School. In the courtyard a large pot in which the monks brew a wonderful tea for boxers.
You will be given to try this tea. Then there will be a ritual of purifying karma in the form of feeding small animals in a mini-zoo.
Further in the program there is a glade of monkeys, feeding and photos.
The next item on the program is the Elephant Village of Mahavan. Ride an elephant for about 40 minutes. Who wants, can give 100 to the driver, and this will allow you to swim with an elephant. An elephant can also spit water at you from its trunk. General delight !!
Then a small show of elephants. Elephants will dance on their hind legs, rotate the hoop and can drink milk from the canister.
Then everyone puts on a bathing suit and goes down to the river. Rafting on a tropical river on rafts or jackets for about an hour.
Radon mineral springs
In the morning, after breakfast, departure to the thermal mineral springs. Tanks with different water temperatures with a health effect. There, on the market you can buy fruit, the juice from sugar cane.
Then Eravan waterfall, which is located in the jungle, where we will be in about 3 hours! Enjoy a full program massage swimming with fish! Beauty extraordinary! The nature around is amazing.
Then lunch at Erawan reserve.
Tour Schedule River Kwai and Thai Express
- 3:00-3:50 departure from Pattaya.
- Umbrella market in Samut Songkhram city (we have breakfast in a cafe on the rails, we watch the train).
- Visiting the temple built over 400 years ago.
- Wat baan kung and Thai boxing school (carrying out a ceremony for the fulfillment of a wish).
- Floating Village (boating on the canals of the Maeklong River, 25 minutes.)
- Lunch at a Russian cuisine restaurant.
- Visit to the national park. Bathing in the largest cascading waterfall Erawan. Time spent 3-3.5 hours.
- Check-in at a comfortable hotel with wi-fi, a swimming pool with a water slide. (There are three accommodation options to choose from: houses on the water, on land and in the form of fruits).
In the evening, the hotel offers a traditional Thai massage for an extra charge of 300 baht.
- Rafting on the River Kwai on a raft and in life jackets.
- Dinner at the hotel overlooking the River Kwai. European style buffet.
- Breakfast at the hotel overlooking the River Kwai.
- Bathing in hot radon springs (Hindat Hot Spring).
- Sayok Noi waterfall + death railway.
- Elephant village (skating + show). For a surcharge in the village you can buy tickets and additionally swim with an elephant. The ticket price is 800 baht for 1 person.
- Thai style lunch.
- Temple of the Tiger Cave: we tie ropes for the fulfillment of a wish from a monk. We visit the cave and look at the imperishable body of the monk.
- The way back to Pattaya, watching nice movies.