River Kwai 2.0 - New!
Group option super new program River Kwai 2.0.
PRICE - 5500 ฿/person.
Departure from 4 people on any day. Departure at 4.00, return on the 2nd day at 20.00.
Private option: Prices:
1 person - 23000 ฿
2 people - 28000 ฿
3 people - 32000 ฿
4 people - 36000 ฿
5 people - 39000 ฿
6 people - 42000 ฿.
The price includes: transfer, all tickets according to the program, elephant riding, meals, insurance, Russian or English speaking guide.
Take with you: a towel, a swimsuit, a camera, money, a copy of your passport!
This you have not seen before!
In the program River Kwai 2.0:
- 2 alloys, two springs, two waterfalls, 2 caves, 2 temples,
- plus a giant tree, a coconut farmer's house, an umbrella market,
- elephants, only there is no bathing or riding, we just feed them in the village, take pictures, who wants to pay 300 baht for riding, 800 for a swim.
River Kwai 2.0 description and program
- 4.00-4.30 - Meeting tourists at the hotel in Pattaya.
- 6.30 - Breakfast at the first stop.
- 7.20 - Coconut plantation. Home farm for processing coconuts! Trying coconut sugar, nectar, milk, butter and sweets! Teak house of rich farmers, let's visit and see the local decoration! And you can even go to the bedroom!
- 8.00 am - Talad Rum Hoop Umbrella Market is a miracle and a national treasure! SHOCK CONTENT!
- 11.30 - Train ride on the Death Road. Visit to the Cave of Desires.
- 12.30 - Lunch, buffet and with stunning panoramas. We eat on a cliff overlooking a cave, a bend in the river and a dangerous wooden bridge along the cliff.
- 15.00 - Sayok Yai National Park and waterfalls. Rafting through the national reserve with a waterfall falling at our feet!
- 17.00 - Hot springs. Japanese thermal springs to increase vitality.
- 19.00 - Dinner at the hotel. Sunset in the Wild West and sound sleep!
- 7.30 - The most unusual breakfast in your life! in the middle of the river and the wild jungle!
- 8.00 - Descent in kayaks and tubs along the river to hot mineral springs. Long rafting for true lovers of the unknown and the unseen!
- 9.00 - Healing procedures in Hot springs. We take wellness baths (we enrich the body with oxygen, remove toxins, rejuvenate, increase resistance to physical and mental stress).
- 11.00 – Sayok Noi Waterfall, Walking Trees Park. The Redwood Forest takes us to the mysterious cave of stalagmites and stalactites! The smallest bat in the world!
- Let's try the delicacies prepared according to the ancient recipe of the Kaya tribe.
- 12.30 - Elephant village. Elephant Fruit Feast! Hairy elephants will be delighted with us! Elephant feeding with bananas (included in the price). Elephant riding and bathing for a separate fee.
- 14.30 - Lunch. Let's eat in the national thai style!
- 15.30 - Let's visit the Dragon's cave, touch the innermost. Giant Saman Tree! Let's tell all our wishes to the oldest spirit of Kanchanaburi! Heals everyone!
- 16.30 - End of the program River Kwai 2.0.
- 21.00 - Return to Pattaya.
- The program River Kwai 2.0 may change due to weather conditions or other unforeseen situations.
- Massages for an additional fee at the hotel. 300 baht per hour.
- Elephant ride 300 Baht
- Bathing with elephants 1000 baht for one or 1200 for two people