The Sanctuary of Truth.
Price: 850. Price for a child up to 120 cm 600 ฿.
Daily. Duration 3 hours.
Without a guide. Without prepayment.
Take with you: clothes covering your knees and shoulders, camera.
The program includes:
transfer to and from, entrance tickets.
The Sanctuary of Truth Description
The Sanctuary of Truth - in Pattaya with great positive energy, the temple was built without nails in wood, located in the north of Pattaya, in a beautiful location on the Cape Rachavate, with stunning views of the Gulf of Thailand.
What do you see in The Sanctuary of Truth.
Four of the spire of the Temple of Truth represent the four elements, symbolizing a perfect world system:
- The sculpture of a celestial body from a tree. A virgin with a lotus flower in her hands.
- Wooden sculpture of heaven with a baby in her arms - symbol of life.
- Sculpture with a book in their hands - the eternal symbol of immortal philosophy
- The sculpture, which is in the hands of pigeon - symbol of peace.
It also runs a small dance show. The show starts at 11.30 and 15.30. It -Multiple dancers and two warriors in traditional dress.
After speaking with the artists can be photographed.
Women can not go to the Temple of Truth with bare shoulders and knees.
After the bail 200 ฿, at the entrance to give dress and help to put it right.
Additional entertainment in the Temple of Truth for a fee:
- Boat ride 20 minutes (+200 ฿).
- Riding on elephants (+250 ฿).
- Horse-drawn carriage ride (+150 ฿).
Women should not enter this iconic building with bare shoulders and knees.
After a deposit of 200, they give a cape at the entrance and help to put it on correctly.
Note that before at the Temple of Truth there were several guides. But now there are no such guides. Therefore, a tour to the Temple of Truth is conducted without a guide.
Other excursions to the gardens, parks here.