Koh Kood 3 days 2 nights from Pattaya.
- In the high season daily, in the low season when recruiting a group of 4 people.
- Departure at 5.00, return in 2 days at 19.00. Breakfast. Prepayment.
- 5900 ฿, children 3-8 years old - 5000 ฿.
- Single occupancy 800 ฿ per person.
- Add. night + breakfast + 1000 ฿ per person.
- Supplement for full meals, optional (two lunches and two dinners): ฿1000 per person.
Koh Kood from Pattaya 2 days / 1 night.
Price: 5200, child up to 10 years 4500 ฿.
Departure at 5.00, returning the next day at 22.00. Russian guide, speaks English. Only prepaid.
In the hotel:
- free WiFi, free kayaks, snorkel masks.
- Shop type 7/11 within walking distance.
- On the beach there are bars, a pier, rent of SUP boards, hobike boats and rent of motorbikes.
The price includes: breakfast, hotel, guide, transfer everywhere.
Take the road: breakfast, swimwear, sunscreen, pocket money.
Program Koh Kood 3 days / 2 night
- 5:00 Pick up from hotel.
- 10:00 Ferry boat.
- Arrival to the island. Check in at the hotel.
- Personal time.
8:00 Breakfast at the hotel. Free time.
- 08:00-10:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
- 11:00 Check-out from the hotel
- 12:00 Departure from the island to the mainland
- 17:00 Arrival in Pattaya
Koh Kood island individually.
Private transfer any day from two people, cost ฿6900 from Pattaya and ฿7900 from Bangkok for 3 days 2 nights.
When booking from 4 people, a discount of 200 ฿ / person.
Koh Kood from Pattaya Description
Koh Kood (or Coconut Lagoon or Bounty) - perhaps the most beautiful of the islands located on the East coast of Thailand, on the border with the territorial waters of Cambodia.
In recent years, the island is rapidly growing and being built. So if you want to enjoy the remnants of wildlife on the island paradise, where marvelous, clean beaches with a minimum of people, rich vegetation of the jungle, a lot of fauna, it is necessary to hurry to come to the island.
A trip to Koh Kood is designed for beach lovers in calm lagoons. There are no night parties on the island.
The program of the trip to the island also includes: snorkeling, fishing, boating, a walk through the virgin forests to the waterfalls, a lazy rest for a whole day in a hammock hanging between palm trees, or wandering from one lagoon to another.
During dinner on the first day you watch an exciting fire show. The next day, if desired, the guide will take you to the center of the island to the waterfall, where you can swim in cool water.
The hotel called Klong Hin.
Other tours to the islands of Pattaya can be viewed here.