Koh Sichang Island from Pattaya.
Price: 1600 ฿. Price for a child 1000.
Children up to 90 cm free. Daily. From 7.30 to 18.00.
Russian guide, speaks English. Without prepayment.
The price includes:
- transfer to and from, guide,
- tasting of unique varieties of Chinese tea,
- a review lecture on the world of Feng Shui,
- a light breakfast and a hearty lunch, fruit, chilled drinks, tea, coffee,
- bathing at the island,
- masks and snorkeling tubes.
With you: swimsuits, towels, money, sun cream.
Koh Sichang Tour from Pattaya - Description
Koh Sichang. Transfer to the island of Ko Sichang will take about half an hour, and you will be in the Chinese temple, which is located inside the Hall of the Mountain Spirits. According to Thai legend, visits to the cave will bring you success in your work and commercial endeavors.
All visitors can still make the climb to the footsteps of the Buddha (about 300 steps), climb to the top of the mountain, and to see the whole island from the observation platform with spectacular views.
This Buddhist temple is located in an exclusive place on the mountain, near the complex of underground caves. According to mythical tradition, after a visit to the mountain spirits of the cave, you are sure to get a positive charge of energy, which will contribute to your success, happiness and love.
Be sure to issue a request for desire, writing it on a red ribbon. Among other things, you can perform a ritual purification of your karma by climbing to the top of the mountain to the footprints of the Buddha.
You will also see a beautiful bay with an underground grotto, walk through the palace and park complex of King Rama V.
And in the end there will be a beach relax at one of the wonderful beaches of this unique and original Koh Sichang.
Tour standard 1 day - program
- 7:10 - 7:40 Pick up from hotels in Pattaya.
- 8:20 Port Koh Loi in the town of Sriracha.
- 8:20 Feeding turtles and squirrels in the park, a Buddhist temple on the top of the rock observation deck. karma purification ritual.
- 9:10 The crossing to the island of Ko Sichang.
- 09:40 Walk to the Chinese temple. You can make a wish there and write it on a crimson tape, which will give you a guide.
- 10:10 Rite Siam Sea. Success in commercial matters provided
- 10:40 Residence of King Rama V.
- 11:00 Ritual to attract money. 300 steps to the Buddha's feet. Beautiful view from the observation deck.
- 11:40 Walk through the former royal residence.
- 12:00 Time for sunbathing and swimming in the beautiful bay of Tampang.
- 13:00 A delicious lunch. Soup with shrimp, Thai papaya salad, fried shrimp, fruit, rice
- 15:20 Check-out from port.
- 18:00 Deliver on hotels in Pattaya.
Tour Koh Sichang VIP 1 day - program
A new version of the program to the island of Koh Sichang.
For the first time in this excursion, it is planned to visit a new attraction of the Chonburi province:
"Heavenly Glass Bridge".
- 8.00-9.00 Collection of tourists from Pattaya hotels.
- 10.00 Transfer to the island.
- 10.45 - 13.00 Sightseeing tour of the island on tuk-tuk.
- 11.00 Visit to the Chinese temple + the cave of desires. We will go up on the funicular. (Chao Pho Khao Yai Shrine)
- 11.30 Observation deck - "Pirate Bay".
- 12.00 Tham Chakkaphong Sangha Monastery, here we will visit another cave, see the body of an imperishable monk. In the monastery you can buy talismans, according to all the traditions of Buddhism, each of which will be individually read by a monk.
- 12.30 Walk in the park of the residence of King Rama V
- 13.00 lunch on the beach
relaxation on the beach until 15.45
- 16.45 Observation deck over the town of Si Racha.
- 18.00 We meet the sunset from a new observation deck: HEAVENLY GLASS BRIDGE.
- 19.30 - 20.00 Return to the hotels in Pattaya.
Benefits of the new program:
- fixed selling price;
- we are in no hurry;
- no need to get up early;
- we will be on the beach at a time when there is a minimum number of tourists;
- the minimum number of people on ferries at this time;
- delicious lunch, taking into account the individual preferences of the guests;
- visit the royal park;
- an observation deck over the city of Si Racha, a gorgeous view of the city of Si Racha and the sea coast.
- We meet the sunset on the new Glass Bridge of the Chon Buri province.