Ban Sukhavadee currently unavailable.
Ban Sukhavadee, Palace in Pattaya without dinner and shows.
Price: 1000. Price for a child up to 120 cm 800 ฿. Days of departure daily at 15.30. Duration 3 hours.
Ban Sukhavadee. Palace in Pattaya with dinner and show.
Price: 1500 ฿. A child up to 120 cm 1200 ฿. Days of departure daily at 15.30. Duration 4 hours.
Included: transfer, entrance ticket, guide.
Take with you: camera, money for souvenirs.
Palace of the Chicken King Ban Sukhavadee Description
A unique place, very impressive beauty and design of landscapes and buildings.
Palace Ban Sukhavadee is an easy and enjoyable excursion for the whole family and for lovers of good photos. See for yourself the life of Thai millionaires.
Recently, the palace did redecoration, and he became even more beautiful. In addition, fountains walk here peacocks with bright tails. In the alleys of the park, we ride on electric vehicles.
Sukhavadee Palace is a unique place, created on the basis of the ideas of the Truth of Life with a beautiful landscape and architecture. The Chitavan family allows small groups of up to 10 people to visit their residence.
The lights turn on in the evening. Dinner: 250 ฿ (buffet) is charged additionally (if needed).
The territory of the palace of Pan Sukhavadee is quite extensive.
What you will see in Ban Sukhavadee:
- In the main building we climb to the observation deck. Then we will see the sculpture "Goddess of Mercy", standing on the dragon. It is decorated with real diamonds and sapphires, worth about $ 40 million. The family deeply honors her for holiness and decorates them with lotuses of pure gold.
- Buddha Tower. Take a walk through the park with fountains and pools to the Buddha's stupa. You will see a unique image of the Buddha with a height of 9 meters, as well as a collection of different images and statuettes of the Buddha, ancient and modern.
- Playground Yin Yang - a place for meditation and reflection on life and the eternal.
- Conference hall. You will see a huge celebration hall with a football field, which covers the world's largest carpet worth $ 55 million. In the hall there are three emerald Buddha statues and a museum exhibition of antiques.
- The House of Truth is a place where lectures are constantly held on the philosophy of Buddhism. It also presents a collection of wood-made figures brought from China.
- Visit also a park with peacocks, a well of desires and fountains of Naga kites. A unique collection of fine art, we hope you enjoy it too.
After a walk through Ban Sukhavadee, dinner awaits you at the restaurant, during which you will see a small performance with dancing, sword fighting and Thai boxing.
Other short tours of the gardens and parks in Pattaya can be viewed here.