Avatar Way is a trip through the ancient cities of Thailand with an overnight stay at a hotel that is included in one hundred of the most unusual hotels in the world. Monkey city Lopburi, Ayutthaya
Adult 6,500 ฿. Child up to 10 years old 4000.
Departure: 6.00-6.30, return to the next day at 21.00.
The tour is conducted as a group of 6 people is recruited.
Take with you:
clothes that cover your knees and shoulders, camera, money for personal expenses.
Avatar Way Description
Avatar Way – a two-day trip through the central provinces of Thailand – familiarity with the history, national characteristics and cultural heritage of the ancient states of Southeast Asia, rest in the creative Spa-hotel.
The first day of the trip begins with a visit to Ayutthaya, once a great and invincible capital, the beauty and scale of which, according to the legends, even the Gods envied and destroyed it with the "hands" of the Burmese. On the territory of the city there is a large number of temples and ruins of palaces, which are historical treasures.
After lunch, travelers will visit the second capital and residence of the kings of Siam in the past, and now - the city of Khmer temples and monkeys – Lopburi. Monkeys live on the ruins of ancient temples, on the roofs of houses, hang on electric wires, climb television antennas and often cause trouble for local residents.
At sunset, guests will arrive at the Creative Spa Hotel, surrounded by lakes, mountains and jungles. The design of the hotel is stylized as a cave and looks very harmonious against the backdrop of the local landscape.
Evening and the morning of the next day, guests can devote themselves to strengthening their health by ordering various Spa-procedures. Those who wish can explore the neighborhood on the bikes or relax by the pool.
The program of tour Avatar Way of the second day. After breakfast and rest at the hotel, begins with a visit to the cave, with a large number of stalactites and stalagmites of all shapes and colors.
Next, guests will visit a beautiful wooden temple, located on the slope of a mountain surrounded by lakes. The temple looks like a fairy-tale house, and its territory is a cozy park complex with small lakes, bridges and paths located among the colorful tropical vegetation.
After lunch on the ship, the travelers will go to the mirror temple. This unique temple, which has no analogues in the whole world, will amaze the imagination of even experienced travelers.
On the way back to Pattaya, the bus will stop at one of the local shops where you can try ice cream and cookies from fish!
The "Avatar Way" program is an exclusive excursion in Pattaya and is conducted by only one company.
Schedule tour way to Avatar
Avatar Way. Day 1
- 06-00 Meeting at your hotels and departure.
- 10-00 Ayutthaya is the ancient capital of Siam.
- 12-00 Lunch.
- 15-00 Lopburi is a city of monkeys.
- 18-00 Arrival at the hotel "Avatar".
- 19-00 Dinner and free time.
Avatar Way. Day 2
- 09-00 Breakfast and free time.
- 11-00 Departure from the hotel.
- 11-30 Visit to the cave.
- 13-30 A walk on a ship on the river with lunch.
- 15-30 The Mirror Temple.
- 17-00 Stop on the way. 21-00 Arrival in Pattaya.
Program Avatar Way Light or Buddha Footprints
There is a one-day version of the excursion Path to Avatar - Buddha Footprints.
Within one busy day you will have an adventure expedition to the places with the strongest energy. We will visit 5 areas of the Kingdom Center: Chonburi, Chachengshu, Nakorn Nayok, Lopburi (City of Monkeys) and Saraburi and explore the best attractions of Lopburi and Saraburi.
Cost - 3000 ฿. Days of - Thursday.
Tour Schedule Buddha Footprints:
The first half day. Temples, Buddha Trails, Arrival at Lopburi.
- 05:20 Departure from Pattaya to the region Saraburi
- 08:40 Stop for tea, coffee.
- 09:50 The first point is shocking tourists. The Tam Krabok Temple is a monastery of incredible positive energy that destroys evil forces.
- 10:40 Next we have to visit the sacred monastery of Wat Pra Phuthabat. The temple is very revered in the Kingdom of Thailand and all religious pilgrims must visit it.
- 11:50 We're going to the Lopburi region, City of the Apes.
- 12:40 King Narai’s castle is a historic site.
- 13:00 Lunch
After lunch. Temples, lake, mirror temple
- 14:20 We are going to the Temple with the figure of a sleeping Buddha, against the background of rice crops and Thai settlements.
- 15:40 Pagoda on the lake. It is a place of peace, meditation, comfort and contemplation.
- 16:40 In conclusion - a grand complex of temples. Temple - Wat Kratin Pan Kringmai. The highlight of this place is a mirror temple with painted legends from old legends.
- 22:30 Arrival in Pattaya