Avatar Way is a trip through the ancient cities of Thailand with an overnight stay at a hotel that is included in one hundred of the most unusual hotels in the world. Monkey city Lopburi, Ayutthaya
Group option - Price:
Adult 6,500 ฿. Child up to 10 years old 4000 ฿.
Private option - Price:
25000 ฿ for 2 people, each additional person + 5500 ฿.
Departure: 6.00-6.30, return to the next day at 21.00.
Take with you: clothes that cover your knees and shoulders, camera, money for personal expenses.
Avatar Way Description
Avatar Way – a two-day trip through the central provinces of Thailand – familiarity with the history, national characteristics and cultural heritage of the ancient states of Southeast Asia, rest in the creative Spa-hotel.
The first day of the trip begins with a visit to Ayutthaya, once a great and invincible capital, the beauty and scale of which, according to the legends, even the Gods envied and destroyed it with the "hands" of the Burmese. On the territory of the city there is a large number of temples and ruins of palaces, which are historical treasures.
After lunch, travelers will visit the second capital and residence of the kings of Siam in the past, and now - the city of Khmer temples and monkeys – Lopburi. Monkeys live on the ruins of ancient temples, on the roofs of houses, hang on electric wires, climb television antennas and often cause trouble for local residents.
At sunset, guests will arrive at the Creative Spa Hotel, surrounded by lakes, mountains and jungles. The design of the hotel is stylized as a cave and looks very harmonious against the backdrop of the local landscape.
Evening and the morning of the next day, guests can devote themselves to strengthening their health by ordering various Spa-procedures. Those who wish can explore the neighborhood on the bikes or relax by the pool.
The program of tour Avatar Way of the second day. After breakfast and rest at the hotel, begins with a visit to the cave, with a large number of stalactites and stalagmites of all shapes and colors.
Next, guests will visit a beautiful wooden temple, located on the slope of a mountain surrounded by lakes. The temple looks like a fairy-tale house, and its territory is a cozy park complex with small lakes, bridges and paths located among the colorful tropical vegetation.
After lunch on the ship, the travelers will go to the mirror temple. This unique temple, which has no analogues in the whole world, will amaze the imagination of even experienced travelers.
On the way back to Pattaya, the bus will stop at one of the local shops where you can try ice cream and cookies from fish!
The "Avatar Way" program is an exclusive excursion in Pattaya and is conducted by only one company.
Avatar Way Schedule
- 6.00 Departure from Pattaya
- 9.00 New petting zoo Lviv. Lions, Tigers, Alpacas and other rare animals. Crocodile farm.
- 11.00 House of the iron monster. Transformers park.
- 12.00 Chinat. The largest bird park in Thailand. Hundreds of beautiful large iguanas roam freely in the park.
- 15.00 Mirror temple and castle.
- 17.30 Arrival at Avatar Spa Hotel 5*. Free time. Half an hour sleep in the salt cave Spa (if desired, can be moved to the morning). Massages can be ordered upon request.
- 19.30 Dinner.
- 09:00 Breakfast and you can splash in the pool.
- 11:00 Check-out from the hotel. Departure to Avatar Valley.
- 11:30 Fairytale temple.
- 13.30 Phu Wai cave. Walk through the caves.
- 13:30 Thai boat trip with lunch.
- 15:30 Giant trees.
- 17:30 The ancient city of Lopburi. Monkey Kingdom. A city ruled by monkeys.
- 21:00 Arrival at the hotel in Pattaya.