Cambodia 3 days
Tour from Pattaya for 3 days and 2 nights - Angkor Wat and Phnom Kulen National Park.
Group tour price:
฿18.500 adult, 17.500 child from 2 to 12 years old.
฿26.500 adult, 25.000 child from 2 to 12 years old.
Note: in group and private options Cambodia 3 days, you drive with a Thai driver to the border and there you will be met by an English-speaking guide who will be with you all the time. But in Angkor Wat there will be a separate English-speaking guide + 3000 baht / group of 1-4 people.
The tour includes:
- Meals according to the program;
- Bus transfer and information and excursion
- Entrance fees to the Angkor temple complex; Phnom Kulen National Park
- Guide services;
- Registration of a tourist visa to the Kingdom of Cambodia;
- Transport in Thailand with GPS support;
- Transport in Cambodia with GPS support and video surveillance.
When traveling, you must have:
1. Original passport.
2. One color photo 3*4 or 200 baht.
3. A copy of the return ticket from Thailand.
4. Hotel voucher in Thailand.
Attention: there must be at least 6 months before the expiration of the passport, at least 15 days before the expiration of the stamp on entry into Thailand.
A similar tour Cambodia Pyramid of Death.
See 2-day tour to Cambodia Angkor + Phnom Kulen Lara Croft.
Cambodia 3 days tour schedule
- 4:30 Gathering of tourists 30-40 minutes and departure to the border of Cambodia.
- 6:30 Stop for breakfast. Breakfast must be pre-ordered at the hotel or purchased at the bus stop
on one's own.
- 8:30 a.m. Arrival at the border, Thailand-Cambodia passport control through the green corridor 5-10 minutes (VIP).
- 9:00 Departure from the border of Cambodia to the city of Siem Reap with guide, information about the country.
- 12:00 Arrival in Siem Reap. Lunch at a restaurant with national cuisine.
- 13:00 Visit to the Royal Park, where you can watch flying foxes.
- 14:00 Check-in at the hotel located in the center of Siem Reap. The hotel has a swimming pool and free WI-FI.
- 14:30 Free time at the hotel or a trip to the largest body of water in Southeast Asia - Tonle Sap Lake (optional). Price: $20.
- 16:30 Watching the sunset in one of the temples of the historical complex of Angkor (Angkor Wat, Pre Rup or Bakong).
- 18:00 Visit to the colonial, French coffee yard of Mondulkiri province.
- 19:30 Dinner - buffet and watching the national folklore show Apsara
- 21:00 Arrival at the hotel. Free time.
- 05:30 Wake up. Breakfast in the hotel.
- 06:00 Excursion to the National Archaeological Temple Complex of Angkor. Excursion program with
visiting temples: Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom (Ancient Capital of the Khmer Empire: Bayon, Terraces of the Elephants and the Leper King, Ta Keo, Ta Prom.
- 13:00 Check out from the hotel.
- 14:00 Lunch at a restaurant with national cuisine.
- 15:00 Visit the monument to the victims of the genocide and the pagoda.
- 16:00 Free time.
- 07:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
- 07:30 Departure to Phnom Kulen National Park.
- 09:00 Visiting the river of 1000 lingams, Temple of the Reclining Buddha, swimming in waterfalls.
- 12:00 Departure from the national park.
- 13:30 Arrival at the hotel, free time.
- 14:00 Lunch
- 14:30 Check-out from the hotel.
- 15:30 Departure to the border.
- 17:30 Border crossing Cambodia - Thailand.
- 18:30 Stop for 15-20 minutes
- 22:00 Arrival at hotels in Pattaya.