Cambodia Malaysia 3 days. Only from 2 people.
Tour from Pattaya for 3 days and 2 nights - Angkor Wat and Kuala Lumpur.
Options and prices:
- Full program with excursions in Siem Reap and Kuala Lumpur - ฿27,000 / person.
- Excursions only in Cambodia and transfers and a hotel in Malaysia - 23,000 ฿ / person.
Note: you are traveling to Cambodia from Pattaya by minibus with a group. After all excursions, the guide will take you to the airport in Siem Reap.
From Cambodia flight from Siem Reap to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Your guide will meet you at the airport.
The price includes:
- Visa to Cambodia; air tickets;
- Accommodation in hotels; meals according to the program;
- Transport and excursion services according to the program;
- Services of Russian-speaking guides;
- When flying hand luggage - 7kg.
You must have with you:
- original passport (valid for at least 6 months + 2 blank pages);
- return ticket from Thailand;
- Funds for personal expenses.
See all excursions from Thailand to Asian countries.
Cambodia Malaysia 3 days tour description
A country in Southeast Asia, with an ancient history, rich traditions and a unique natural world. The main attraction of Cambodia is Angkor Wat. For a long time the country was closed to the rest of the world, but now it is visited by millions of tourists from all over the world.
The tour program includes a full tour of the temples in the city of Siem Reap: visiting the temples of Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm, Bayon, the terraces of elephants and the leper King, and more. There will also be a visit to the famous Tanle Sap Lake and observation of the life of Vietnamese emigrants in huts on the water.
The Petronas Towers are a true work of modern art, Islamic-style skyscrapers, the tallest twin towers in the world, a symbol of Malaysia.
The Palace of Sultan Abdul-Samad is located on Independence Square and fully justifies its royal name.
The Jamek Mosque was built just over a century ago - in 1909 - and today is considered the oldest mosque in Kuala Lumpur.
Cambodia Malaysia 3 days tour schedule
- 05:00 - Departure from Pattaya to the border with Cambodia.
- 12:30 - Arrival in Siem Reap, lunch at a restaurant, check-in at the hotel.
- 14:00 - Excursion to Tonle Sap lake (floating villages, crocodile farm, sunset).
- Sightseeing tour of Siem Reap.
- 19:00 - Dinner at the restaurant (buffet).
- 19:30 - National folklore show "Apsara".
- 06:00 - Breakfast at the hotel.
- 06:30 - Excursion to the Angkor temple complex: visiting the temples of Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm, Bayon, terraces of elephants and the leper King, etc.
- 13:00 - Lunch at the restaurant.
- 16:00 – Transfer to the airport for flight to Kuala Lumpur.
- 20:00 - Meeting at the airport. Transfer to the hotel.
- 09:00 - Breakfast at the hotel.
- 10:00 - National Monument and adjacent park, old railway station building, Independence Square (Sultan Abdul Samad Palace), Masjid Jamek Mosque, Petronas Twin Towers (Twin Towers) (climbing the towers - for an additional fee, must be booked in advance .
- 17:00 - Transfer to the airport for flight to Bangkok, transfer to Pattaya.