Khao Yai Park from Pattaya.
Price: 3500 ฿. Price for child 1700 ฿.
Days of departure Thursday. Duration 1 day.
English speaking guide Without prepayment.
- Included: transfer, guide, lunch, all tickets. Elephant riding is paid for - 400 ฿ (optional).
- To take with you: swimwear, comfortable clothes, a raincoat (water falls everywhere from waterfalls) and good shoes.
Khao Yai National Park Description
Jungle, Waterfalls, Temple. Many beautiful nature and very professional guide.
Adventure tour to the beautiful state park of the Kingdom of Thailand!
Khao Yai - one of the most amazing places in the country, was established in the middle of the last century and is the first national park in Thailand.
Many animals lives in the park, many of which you will observe in the natural environment: Asiatic black bear, Indian elephants, tigers, monkeys, Hindu Zabar, deer and wild boar. Here grow ferns and giant 60-meter trees, wild orchids and tropical vines.
We will see a large waterfall Khieu Narok, Waterfall Heo Suwat that became known thanks to the film "The Beach", plunge into Sarika waterfall, feed various critters, take a walk on the elephants through the rain forest and visit the unique exotic park "Bonanza.
We will also swim in mineral healing natural pools.
Among other things, there will be an unusual art museum created by a man who had previously built the White Temple in Chiang Rai. And the abandoned Tiger Temple in the jungle.
You can also visit Khao Yai on excursions Amazing Thailand.
Tour program schedule in Khao Yai:
- 5.00 Departure from Pattaya
- 8.00 Stop. Rest in the Khao Yai Park, overview point.
- 9.00 The huge waterfall Narok, one of the largest waterfalls in Thailand.
- 11.00 The Heu Suwat Waterfall.
- 12.00 Lunch and coffee in the forest at a local restaurant. During the meal, we watch the life of local wild animals (deer, monkeys, lizards, turtles and other fauna) that move freely near the cafe. Acquaintance with wild macaques.
- 13.00 Walking on elephants by the river in the forest at will, 30 min. Feeding and photos with elephants.
- 13.00 Bathing in cool medicinal mineral natural springs.
- 15.30 Gallery of avant-garde art. An unusual exhibition of unique masterpieces of painting and sculpture.
- 16.00 Bonanza Exotic Park. There are rare species of animals in the park.
- 18.00 Evening meal at the cattle farm in a Thai restaurant.
- 19.00 The Tiger Church, abandoned in the jungle. A photo.
- 21.30 Arrival in Pattaya.