Golden Triangle from Pattaya. Option 1. 2 days/1 night.
Adult price from 14200 ฿. Children's from 11000 ฿.
Days of departure are any, provided that there is a group of 2 people.
Departure time from Pattaya 3.00. Back the next day at 24.00.
Russian guide, speaks English. Only with prepayment.
Golden Triangle With Doi Inthanon National Park. Option 2. 3 days/2 night.
Adult 18,500 ฿, children under 5 years old 14000.
The price includes:
meals, guide, transfer, all flights, accommodation in 3 * 4 * hotels, all entrance fees. Excursions are conducted in English and Russian.
With you need to take:
passport, return ticket, insurance, pocket money, breakfast, replacement and warm clothes, Panamas, clothes for temples, sun cream, photos, video cameras, chargers, comfortable shoes, mosquito repellent
Golden Triangle - Description of the standard program for 2 days
Golden Triangle. The point where the borders of three countries of Thailand, Laos and Myanmar. On this tour, you will be able to see this famous place.
The northern provinces are not like the resort areas of Thailand. Here there is a completely different culture, different people.
The tour will begin with a visit to Doi Suthep temple and on the western outskirts of Chiang Mai. By winding serpentine mountain road, the bus will rise on the sacred mountain. We will see the area of the temple complex. Here multilingual crowd - pilgrims, the Europeans, the Thai monks.
The temple complex is very beautiful. Wonderful views of Chiang Mai and the surrounding forests. The air is clean, gorgeous scenery.
Road in Chiang Rai
Then the way to the city Chiang Rai, the extreme northern point of Thailand. We will stop at the hot springs.
White Temple. The village of mountain people
White Temple or Wat Rong Kun very original. Along with the standard religious stories of the Buddha's mission, there are those that are inspired by the movies The Matrix and Predator.
In the evening, you will walk through the night market of Chiang Rai. Prices, compared to Pattaya is very low.
That evening you will visit another temple, Wat Phra Kheo the Emerald Buddha, a copy of which is in Bangkok.
On the second day you go further north, in the golden triangle - on the joint borders of three countries
On the way to visit the local village, where the mountain peoples shen and Karen live. Take a picture of a long-necked girls.
Pagoda and Myanmar markets
Then we get to the border town of Mae Sai - abroad to Myanmar, where on the other side of the river stands the town of Tachilek. Pass the bridge and find yourself in another world, different from Thailand. We sit in the local tuk-tuks. And going on a tour of the picturesque town.
Then we go up to the Temple Mount to the Pagoda.
Temple with four golden-haired Buddhas delights and fascinates.
Sopruak, Golden Triangle Center
The next item on the tour is House 212 (Opium Museum). The house is a collection of exhibits that tell not only about heroin addiction, but also about how the Golden Triangle developed in the process of selling and producing poppy seeds.
From the museum all go to the pier. Walk to great local boat on the yellow waters of the Mekong and the review of local attractions - Casino on the shores of Myanmar and Laos, plus photos in the boat on the background of the Golden Buddha.
After that, you land on a Lao island. Here, in bamboo huts, merchants sell a variety of local products: Lao alcohol with floating snakes in bottles, lizards and scorpions, expensive whiskey, brandy and wine.
Then: buses - Chiang Rai - plane - Bangkok - Pattaya.
Golden Triangle Option 1 Day 1
03.00 Pattaya - Bangkok Airport.
6.00 Flight Bangkok - Chiang Mai.
9.00 Meeting with the guide in Chiang Mai.
9.00-13.30 Chiang Mai Tour: Doi Suthep Mountain, Phu Ping Palace.
14.30-17.30 Departure to Chiang Rai. The village of Karen. Thermal springs.
17.30-19.00 The unconventional White beautiful temples.
19.30 Chiang Rai hotel, 4 *, dinner. Evening walk - very beautiful a gold clock tower.
Golden Triangle Option 1 Day 2
8.20-9.20 Departure for the Golden Triangle.
9.20-10.20 212. Opium Museum.
13.30-14.20 Lunch with the scenery of the Golden Triangle.
10.30-13.30 Boat trip on the Mekong River with access to Lao Island. Gift Market. Union of Myanmar.
14.40-15.40 City Mae Sai. Bazaar smuggled goods and souvenirs.
15.40-16.20 Private time in Mae Sai.
17.40-20.00 Flight Chiang Rai - Bangkok.
20.30-22.00 delivers on hotels in Pattaya.
2 Option. Golden Triangle With Doi Inthanon National Park
Alternatively, you can buy a three-day tour and on the third day visit the beautiful Doi Intanon Park, where you will see really huge waterfalls reminiscent of Niagara.
Adult 18,100 ฿, children under 5 years 12,000 ฿
Bring: passport, air ticket for the return journey, insurance, money, breakfast, and a change of warm clothes, clothes for churches, sunscreen, photo, video cameras, chargers, comfortable shoes, mosquito repellent.
The price includes meals, guide, transfers, all flights, accommodation in hotels 3 * 4 *, all entrance fees. Tours are conducted in English and Russian languages.
Golden Triangle and Doi Inthanon program schedule
- 4.10-5.10 Pattaya - Bangkok Airport.
- 6.00 Flight Bangkok - Chiang Rai.
- 9.50 Chiang Rai - hotel.
- 10.20 Sightseeing point in the Golden Triangle. Tea, coffee, rest and photo.
- 11.10 Boat trip on the Mekong to the casino in Burma and Laos landfall.
- 12.40 Let's go back to Thailand.
- 13.10-13.40 House of Opium. Lunch with an overview of the Mekong.
- 14.40 Arrival in Mae Sai. At the request of a tour to the city Tachlek.
- 16.40 Large blue lake and two caves.
- 18.10 Hotel Chiang Rai. Pool.
- 20.40 Dinner. Evening Bazaar.
- 7.30-9.30 Eating and personal time.
- 11.40-12.40 Beautiful White temple. Visit the legendary golden toilet.
- 13.40-15.20 Restoring forces in the thermal springs. Dinner.
- 16.40-17.20 Umbrella Factory.
- 17.40 Mount Doi Suthep. Beautiful landscape from the top of the evening Chiang Mai. A delightful sunset.
- 19.10-20.10 Check in at the hotel 4 * with swimming pool, in the heart of the city.
- 19.10-20.50 Old Centre Chiang Mai. Personal time.
- 20.30-22.00 transported to hotels Pattaya.
- 20.10 Dinner. Personal time. Night Bazaar.
- 7.10-8.10 Breakfast.
- 9.20-10.30 Grand Canyon Chiang Mai. Bathing in a cool lake.
- 11.20-12.40 Rafting on the mountain river Mae Wang.
- 12.40-13.20 Lunch.
- 4.10 Waterfall Siripom.
- 15.20 Doi Inhanon. Kingdom's highest peak with the highest mountain.
- 16.20-17.30 Royal Mountain Floral Park.
- 18.10 Departure to Chiang Mai, on the way stop for a coffee.
- 21.10 Chiang Mai Airport.
- 22.20-23.15 Chiang Mai - Bangkok. Delivers on hotels in Pattaya.