Private option Spearfishing in Pattaya
Spear fishing Pattaya
Option 1. Hunting on distant islands: Koh Rin and Koh Pai islands.
- 1 hunter 15000 ฿.
- 2 hunters 22000 ฿.
- 3 hunters 25000 ฿.
Approximate time timing (may change at the discretion of the instructor):
- Morning gathering 9:00.
- Arrival to the island 9:30.
- Preparation for hunting and briefing 10:00-11:30.
- Hunting 12:00-14:00.
- Fishing 14:00-14:50.
- Lunch 15:00-16:00.
- Free time / photo session 16:00-16:30.
- Return to Pattaya 17:00-17:30
- Boat: toilet, fresh shower, depth sounder, Yamaha 200 hp engine.
- Accompanying Russian underwater hunter.
- Refrigerator with drinks.
- Spearfishing equipment.
- Cooking the catch for lunch.
Option 2. Hunting on the island of Koh Lan.
An individual tour of sea spearfishing for active travelers and those who want to learn how to hunt underwater. See the marine fauna and inhabitants of the island of Koh Larn, catch and taste delicious sea fish cooked by a Thai chef.
For beginners, hunting is carried out in the wild places of the island where the depth is no more than 3-5 meters.
The hunt lasts an average of 3 hours, after the hunt we can cook the catch in a local cafe or take it with us.
- Before the hunt, briefing and initial training is carried out.
- Before leaving for the island, we select equipment according to size: wetsuit, weights, fins, mask + snorkel, gun-crossbow.
Included: hotel transfer, ferry transfer, transfer on the island, accompanying hunter instructor, hunting equipment, hunting near the island for 3 hours, lunch in a Thai cafe (Thai style dishes).
- Hunter 6.500 ฿.
- Accompanying: ฿1500.
- Morning gathering 9:00
- Ferry to Koh Larn 10:00-10:40
- Transfer to the place 10:40-11:00,
- Preparing for the hunt 11:00-11:30,
- Briefing 11:30-12:30,
- Hunting 12:30-16:00,
- Lunch 16:30,
- Ferry to Pattaya 17:30,
- Return to the hotel at 18:30.
Spear fishing Pattaya Description
Spear fishing in Pattaya from Caribo boat tour.
For beginners hunting is carried out near the island on the reefs from 3 meters to 5 meters deep.
Experienced hunters who can dive from 15 meters and more we take out to deep holes, where the average weight of fish starts from 2 kilos. Hunting lasts an average of 3-4 hours, the catch can be prepared or you can take with you.
The instructor will tell you the information you need and give you the equipment:
- wetsuit in size and weights,
- flippers, mask + snorkel,
- hunting knife and crossbow gun, available in various lengths of 75 cm or 100 cm.
This is a separate program as part of a boat trip to Koh Pai from the Caribo boat tour. We are traveling with a group on a speedboat to the island. As long as anyone who has bought a ticket for a Caribo tour, rest on a standard program, you hunt fish with an underwater gun.
Depart in a separate boat to another island, 4 hours on the water, with a gun. The instructor has the necessary experience and knows the behavior of the local marine life. This will simplify the extraction of your trophies and protect in case of a dangerous fish attack.
The sea around the island is very clean, so everything can be seen perfectly. Major trophies: barracuda, quarax, sargans, pompano.
Positive moments of the sea tour from Caribo
- Good organization of rest and safety of guests!
- Excellent snorkeling with professional equipment.
- Sea fishing from a boat at a distance from the island with worthy trophies.
- A lot of tasty food!
- An experienced speedboat captain, fishermen and good cooks.
- A small group of tourists.
- A rich and interesting program for tourists of different ages and special offers of exotic and extreme rest.
- Great excursion for holidays with children.
At extra charge:
Wake-boarding, boat control, author alcoholic cocktails, beer, whiskey, rum, juice, coconuts, photo shoots from 1000.
Important!!! Weather and safety*
For excellent recreation and spearfishing, several factors are required: good weather and visibility under water, the absence of a strong current, excellent health of all participants in spearfishing.
Limitations: it is necessary to pay attention to the fact that this active type of recreation requires the diver to be in good physical shape, as well as the absence of a number of diseases:
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Diseases of the central nervous system:
- Open wounds, skin diseases.
- Tiredness or exhaustion.
Spearfishing is carried out for persons aged 16 to 50 years.