Price: 2500 ฿, for child up to 120 cm 1400 ฿.
For 1 day. Days of departure Tuesday, Thursday.
Departure at 10.00, returning at 20.00.
Russian guide, speaks English.
Secret Siam - effortless, informative tour from Pattaya.
The price includes: meals, guide, transfer, all tickets.
With you to take: clothes with closed shoulders and knees, hat, camera.
Secret Siam from Pattaya Description
First you visit the Wat Sathon temple, where you will listen to the history of Buddhism, the difference in the religion of the Chinese and the Thais. Beautiful white marble building. This place is famous for having a wish-fulfilling Buddha statue.
Near Wat Sathon is a Chinese temple Wat Sampokong, which holds the mummy old Thai monks. Here you can give a donation, and, kind of like, you'll be charged the positive aura of the place. Thoughts should not be sinful.
The next point of the tour is the Golden Temple, which is a masterpiece of world architecture. Outside and inside, everything is covered in gold paint.
City of Sand
After this there will be a Sandy City with sculptures of local craftsmen. The museum has three rooms, the first of which is dedicated to the King of Thailand and his achievements, in the second there are various mythological and fairy-tale characters, and in the third sand copies of the world's attractions. Very impressive.
Further stop - it's Farm parrots. Lots of birds. Some specimens weighing 5 kg. Unusual and the price of these parrots. There are 150,000 baht.
Temple flying foxes
At the end of the tour will be another monastery in whose territory inhabited by thousands of flying foxes. We will arrive at such a time of day when they will fly up in flocks with trees on a night hunt.
At sunset we visit the Golden Temple, where very beautiful photos are obtained.
Other tours with nature and the temples of Thailand are here.
Schedule trips Secret Siam:
- 9: 05-9: 35 Picking up from the hotel.
- Temple of Fortune Wat Sothon Vararam in Chachongsao.
- Chinese ancient temple with 400-year-old mummies of monks
- Lake and Lotus Flower Park
- Park of large parrots up to 7 kg, parrot incubator and palm complex (1.5 hours)
- 13:20 Lunch on the river bank
- The world's largest statue of Ganesha.
- The Golden Temple.
- Monastery of Flying Foxes, making wishes (about 1 hour).
- A walk on a motor boat around the river island at sunset. Very beautiful golden temple at sunset.