New author's tour - River of Time.
Price for group excursion Ayutthaya-Bangkok Cruise:
Adult: 3500 BHT. Child up to 130 cm: 3300 BHT
DAYS: Wednesday, Sunday.
- Included: transfer, all tickets, Russian guide, buffet lunch.
- Take with you: money, a copy of your passport, photos and videos, clothes for temples.
Similar excursion to AYUTTHAYA.
All EXCURSIONS TO BANGKOK FROM PATTAYA in Russian.
River of Time: Ayutthaya-Bangkok Cruise - Description
You will explore the ancient capital of Ayutthaya, immerse yourself in the rich history of Thai temples, one of which was used to film the cult film Mortal Kombat, and take part in traditional rituals to attract goodness, love and good luck.
Travel through time from the ancient capital of Ayutthaya to modern Bangkok on a double-deck cruise with a delicious food and drink buffet and scenic river views.
Program for beginners and experienced tourists. Two capitals in one day: Ayutthaya and Bangkok.
Temple of the Weeping Buddha
- Temple dedicated to the Burmese attack on Thailand in the 18th century.
- The Buddha statue is as tall as a 6-story building.
- Rituals to attract goodness and true love. Let's make wishes and feed the sacred catfish!
Temple of the Great Relic
- The temple, burned in the 18th century and restored, contains the relics of Buddha.
- You will see with your own eyes a tree with the face of Buddha in the roots.
- Stunning history of the place and indescribable architecture.
Temple of all Mortal Kombat fans
- You will recognize this temple immediately - the scenery from the film of the same name.
- Impressive 17th century Khmer architecture.
Walk on a cruise ship
- We transfer to a double-deck liner and continue our acquaintance with the two capitals in comfort.
- Very tasty lunch buffet, first class international and Asian cuisine!
- The guide will tell interesting stories about the sights we will see during the cruise.
The River of Time: Ayuthaya Cruise - Bangkok program is an amazing combination of modernity and history, enriched with taste, beauty and interest. Get ready for an unforgettable experience and thousands of new photos to remember!
Ayutthaya-Bangkok Cruise short program
- 6:00-6:30 - Collection at hotels
- Stop at Motovee
- Temple of the Weeping Buddha, rituals
- Temple of the Great Relic (Buddha in Roots)
- Temple from the movie "Mortal Kombat"
- 13:00 - Walk with lunch on a cruise ship
- 18:30 - Return to Pattaya